Game 2: Patriots vs. Chiefs

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Andy Reid chokes again, dude is the worst big game coach I have ever seen. Your D is gassed and you take all three timeouts into the lockerroom.

You keep running the same D coverage playing man even though you know the Pats are running rub routes to get Eldeman open.

Three consecutive 3rd and 10s you give up.

That’s Reid for you, always coming up small when the games get big. I would still take him over Clappy however.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Ive been consistently realistic about Dak. You are simply the polar opposite of another point of view which is damn near as ridiculous. I love the extremes though lol. Go back and do your homework Ive never compared Dak to Brady so you can stop that garbage argument as well.

Then why are you getting so defensive? He was compared to Brady his rookie season. I am now laughing at the people who compared him to Brady.

Don't like it? Well, learn from them and don't make silly comparisons in the future.

CWR

Reaction score
Then why are you getting so defensive? He was compared to Brady his rookie season. I am now laughing at the people who compared him to Brady.

Don't like it? Well, learn from them and don't make silly comparisons in the future.

Again for the umpteenth time I never made that comparison. If I told you your troll post was stale its because its annoying as hell that dudes like you have to spout off about Dak on every damn thread.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Andy Reid chokes again, dude is the worst big game coach I have ever seen. Your D is gassed and you take all three timeouts into the lockerroom.

You keep running the same D coverage playing man even though you know the Pats are running rub routes to get Eldeman open.

That’s Reid for you, always coming up small when the games get big. I would still take him over Clappy however.

No, at least with the Clapper there's a slight possibility he could figure it out. Reid's lost 7 of the last 9 playoff games he's played, he's proven time and again he can't win the big game. Even Landry only took 3 championship game losses before he got a win, starting with an expansion team and playing the Packers in their hey day, and getting screwed out of a win over the Colts....

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Again for the umpteenth time I never made that comparison. If I told you your troll post was stale its because its annoying as hell that dudes like you have to spout off about Dak on every damn thread.

....then why are you getting defensive? LOL It isn't directed at you.

Seems funny that something that you supposedly never did, you're getting pretty big mad online about.

CWR

Reaction score
....then why are you getting defensive? LOL It isn't directed at you.

Seems funny that something that you supposedly never did, you're getting pretty big mad online about.

Dur dur dur, let me explain it again durrrr. Fun game buddy.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
There was a time when I despised them, but now I just respect the hell out of them. Well, Brady and Belichick anyways. Still can't stand Robert Kraft. Won't touch his salad dressings either.
Good Man, although, that there big brick of VELVEETA CHEESE product seemingly does produce a most delectable of tasty grilled cheese sandwiches you will find as a blue collar man ,running currently in the price ranged bracket of around $8 dollars (u.s.) per cheesy brick product unit,,,o_O

:lmao:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
It helped them beat the Chargers and Chiefs this year? And everyone in the AFC last year? And the year before that?
It does help them gain positioning for the playoffs. The Pats still have to beat the other AFC teams after that, but it's also not like they've played in a competitive division that fielded perennial playoff contenders either, except for the Sanchize years....lol. I would love if we played the equivalent of the Commanders 6 times a year for 15 years.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
True. As much as people hate teams like the Patriots, they are good for ratings. I just watch as a casual observer these days because the Cowboys won't ever compete with a team like them or a coach like Bill Belichek.
Remember in 2007 when the undefeated Patriots met the undefeated Cowboys at Texas Stadium. They end up beating us 48-27 and after the game, Patrick Crayton said, "We'll meet them again in the Super Bowl, if THEY make it." If "THEY" make it. :lmao2:

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
We are so fortunate to be watching Tom Brady. There will never be another one like him. You have to respect all-time greatness.

I just watched the movie Replicas. I wonder if the Patriots might try and cloneTom. I mean...it's worth a shot...isn't it?:popcorn:

gmb1

Reaction score
Remember in 2009 when the undefeated Patriots met the undefeated Cowboys at Texas Stadium. They end up beating us 48-27 and after the game, Patrick Crayton said, "We'll meet them again in the Super Bowl, if THEY make it." If "THEY" make it. :lmao2:
What an idiot. Jerry knows how to pick 'em.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I don't understand how the Patriots win or make the big dance every year. They usually aren't even that dominant during the regular season. In their 9 Super Bowl appearances, there were only maybe 2-3 years when they ran through competition all year. Most years, they were just one of many contenders.

Look @ their division....Dolphins, Jets and Bills...that's 5-6 wins every year in the bank. Play 500. football the rest of the season...Wins the division.

First round bye...

Win 2....usually home games...

And bingo...your in the Super Bowl. It's not that hard for them.:popcorn:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The Chiefs DC Sutton needs to be paraded onto the field and shot!

Embarrassing performance
:rolleyes:
Personally, I greatly despise people who harbour this particular venue of thought process, in the casually casted proclaimed expressive of ones inner being of thoughts, for if you'd ever: "shot/been shot/ seen friends shot" yer' nonchalantly casted castigation certainly wouldn't carry the same tune, my clown brained,pal:rolleyes:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I don't understand how the Patriots win or make the big dance every year. They usually aren't even that dominant during the regular season. In their 9 Super Bowl appearances, there were only maybe 2-3 years when they ran through competition all year. Most years, they were just one of many contenders.
Because the league is rigged for them. Sorry, but in a league of parity, a team cannot consistently beat statistical probability like this without it. They have 13 AFC championship and 9 SB appearances in 18 years and done so in a league that was specifically created with free agency and a salary cap to disallow the formation of such dynasties. No single organization can be so far above all the other organizations without it. I don’t care what anybody says because it defies the odds and Occams Razor doesn’t allow any other viable explanation.

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Yup..Andy has got to be 2nd guessing himself right now. They had that game won 4 or 5 times w/ better clock management. :popcorn: