***Game broadcast streaming internet links***

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Yeah, Any links of Streaming Audio?, I have to work today.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Does anyone have one?, I'm stuck at work today and would like to listen to the Game!. Thanks a lot!

locked&loaded

Reaction score
beign a sirius suscriber i know you can listen to sirius radio online using your account. well even if you dont have an account with sirius you can sign up for a 3 day trial and just listen to the game. quick and easy way to listen to the game. www.sirius.com

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1060974 said:
beign a sirius suscriber i know you can listen to sirius radio online using your account. well even if you dont have an account with sirius you can sign up for a 3 day trial and just listen to the game. quick and easy way to listen to the game. www.sirius.com

I signed up for a 3 day trial but I dont see a way to change the channel to 181. Any thoughts?

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
What happened with the guy last night and his directions for a European SSL Proxy? DId the post get deleted? IF so, could someone who remembers PM me?

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
I have sirius and you can not listen to games online even with a subscription. I'll have to use my actual sirius receiver and CRANK it up!

The choice is to go to "The Fox and Hound" and watch the Boys, or stay home and listen to it and follow the fantsy football stat tracker and keep up with all the other games.

:) :) :) :) :)

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
This sopcast thing is horrible. It buffers 90% of the time

rojan

Reaction score
Go to Sopcast.com and download the players...there is a section on channel listing that says NFL games live and under that is the Cowboys game

locked&loaded

Reaction score
.... you can have my first born. i probably wont want him anyway. jk.

htank you.

EndGame

Reaction score
It works! Bless you! I was listening on Sirius, but I'd sooner watch.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
rojan;1061276 said:
Go to Sopcast.com and download the players...there is a section on channel listing that says NFL games live and under that is the Cowboys game
I owe you. Who do you want banned?

:grin: