Game day Menu

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My brother from Dallas is here to join us in Ohio for a few days. We will grill steaks, burgers, corn on the cob, jalapeno cornbread with buttermilk, and various other delights. Stroh's Pilsner and some Deutschland crafted brews.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Grilled Buffalo wings with the original Anchor B&G sauce, Oysters Maxwell and a newly discovered bourbon, Longbranch by Wild Turkey. Damned fine sippin' bourbon, especially with a fine hand rolled on the thighs of virgins cigar. McConaughey and the WT master distiller developed this using Mesquite wood. Might replace Woodford Reserve except when the ponies run.

If you like oysters, you need to try this.

Fry some Applewood bacon, already lovin' this, aren't you little droolers?
Crumble bacon
Make seafood cocktail sauce, You can also sub Tiger Sauce if you want a little sweet heat.
Put bacon on top of the oyster followed by a generous dollop of seafood cocktail sauce
Top that with grated jack cheese, with or without jalapenos
Top with a pickled jalapeno
Put them on the grill and wait for the cheese to melt. You can put these in the oven too and finish under the broiler. Toss the whole thing in your mouth, sans shell, and it's a flavor explosion that will light up your life like Debby Boone.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Ya got one of those new fangled air fryers, do ye? I have yet to talk to anyone that's used one of those but they do look interesting.

My ladies sister gave it to us for Christmas. It sure beats deep frying with oil. The only hassle is that you need to move the pieces around or flip them a couple of times. Aside from that way less messy...