Game day Menu

cern

Reaction score
I take it you’re not a fan? I love pot roast. When I have pot roast I also whip up a sauce to kick it up a notch. One pint of sour cream mixed with about 2/3 of a small can of tomato paste, salt and pepper to taste. Then add in a liitle of the liquid that the pot roast and veggies were cooked in. Just add enough liquid to get to the point where the sauce is pourable, but still thick. Pour a generous amount of sauce over the sliced meat, yummy.
Try rubbing the roast with Dijon mustard or a good horseradish before cooking. Gives the sauce a great flavor.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm stuck in the house with the kids and I don't have anything worth eating. All this talk about wings is giving me an idea. Gotta find out who delivers.
Update. Everyone can breathe a sigh of relief. The Spousal Unit is bringing home some JimmyJohn subs. Not my favorite, but after a few beers, it's a gourmet meal. Disaster averted.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very nice appliance. Gotta get the right mfg. Do yer research.
The Phillips gets the best reviews on Amazon and America's Test Kitchen and they're proud of it but I got a birthday coming up this week and I am going to surprise me. I set my iPhone alarm for 10p with the topic "order Air Fryer" and plan on being knee walkin', commode huggin', bayin' at the moon drunk and will probably moon the bay as well. It will arrive and I will be surprised and thank myself for being so thoughtful and thinking of me on my birthday.

If it doesn't work well, I am gonna blame all y'all and I will be a year older and meaner and closer to that Curmudgeon Hall of Fame. No gold jacket, they make a windbreaker out of your lawn and a bust of you looking through your blinds.