Game day Menu

jwitten82

Reaction score
Not getting together with family until tomorrow due to schedules.

Kids and I are doing snack foods today as a result. Sausage and cheese from the local butcher. Cheeseburger sliders, chicken wings, beer cheese brat dip (maybe I need to run that by AbeBeta first as Wisconsinites know nothing about cheese and brats), mini weiners, and pickle wraps.

Root beer floats for them later.
That sounds good.. we had our Thanksgiving yesterday so I have to figure out what im going to eat. Might stop by my sisters to see if she has any leftovers..should I run that by Abebeta?

cern

Reaction score
celebrating tgiving on the ranch with friends. fried wild turkey, quail, chukar, rack of venison, duck poppers. all "harvested" in the wild. various and sundry side dishes. my favorite is always fresh made cranberry sauce. enjoy your day.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well, I done had a big bowl of frosted mini wheats around 4:30 this morning followed by a couple double gluggers from the Jim Beam jug & went back to sleep,,,I donno Big-G, I might be good for the day,if not,I've some kinda' turkey casing-liner in the freezer to microwave,,,:thumbup:

blueblood70

Reaction score
this thread is useless today as this is the prime eating day of the year and everybody is feasting..

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I will be enjoying a classic Thanksgiving meal with family :) I make desserts every year so I baked a pumpkin cheesecake and a chocolate chip cheesecake.
:eek: ,,,So,,,yer' well concealed true talents of BETTY CROCKER spirit possession are finally being revealed,,, eh?o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

* I think that's kinda cool,Bro, cuz' I wouldn't even attempt something of that nature,,,er,,,EVER:starspin:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Stuffed roadkill, greens, yams with giant marshmallows melted on top, mac for the lady, rolls, cranberries, gravy, more butter, bacon, Pinot Noir, nalgas, todo...

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
thanksgiving-dinner.jpg
Wholly molly Martha Stewart That’s awesom

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stuffed roadkill, greens, yams with giant marshmallows melted on top, mac for the lady, rolls, cranberries, gravy, more butter, bacon, Pinot Noir, nalgas, todo...
almost sounds as good as the traditional Fried Spam Tator Tots and Grape Koolaide I grew up on...

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
That sounds good.. we had our Thanksgiving yesterday so I have to figure out what im going to eat. Might stop by my sisters to see if she has any leftovers..should I run that by Abebeta?

Definitely. You need written permission.

I love Thanksgiving leftovers. Good eatings!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A proper, yet unconventional, repast will be consumed during the night game with bone-in ribeye, roasted baby bellas, smashed and crispy little Yukons and a steamed artichoke.

During the game, I will have some lady visitors drop by, Mary, Margarita and Stella. They're lushes and I just love them.