Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Mostly, l'll be chewing my fingernails.
giphy.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am having wings and trying my new Air Fryer, I gave it a maiden voyage with nothing in it, turned out if fries air really well. Very light and well, airy, but not very filling.

Tossing some shrimp and homemade andouille (my older son's) into a boil along with a head of garlic to spread on some crusty French bread and a kickass lose your breath remoulade sauce heavy on the fresh horseradish.

Having a few friends over for drinks, Mary, as in Bloody, Stella, Jack and Ginger, Johnny and Bailey.

ShortRound

Reaction score
I am having wings and trying my new Air Fryer, I gave it a maiden voyage with nothing in it, turned out if fries air really well. Very light and well, airy, but not very filling.

Tossing some shrimp and homemade andouille (my older son's) into a boil along with a head of garlic to spread on some crusty French bread and a kickass lose your breath remoulade sauce heavy on the fresh horseradish.

Having a few friends over for drinks, Mary, as in Bloody, Stella, Jack and Ginger, Johnny and Bailey.

We got an air fryer last year, thing is amazing.

Pants

Reaction score
I starving myself right now In anticipation of eating A LOT at 8PM....we have a great burger place a mile from my house so a double bacon cheeseburger will be the main course, sides are up in the air but sides there shall be....

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'll be at work, so I'll have a peanut butter/jelly sandwich; a pimiento cheese sandwich; and mashed potatoes with barbeque Vienna sausages.

But my ear plugs will be in...we put a guy into cuffs yesterday, trying to steal copper from a plant wharehouse.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Im a licensed Cardiologist, well actually a licensed chiropractor in Honduras, well parts of Honduras,,, if any of you start feeling chest pains or back pains, or even pains in your ***,, please feel free to contact me.