Game Day Menu

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Home made Cincinnati chili. I'm guessing @jazzcat22 is familiar with it.

Cincinnati-Chili-600-x-900.jpg

Praxit

Reaction score
I’m cooking for 4- my in laws are here. Thick grilled boneless pork chops with a bbq-hot mustard glaze, grilled red potatoes, spicy ranch beans with jalapeños, salad, and a couple of pitchers of frozen jalapeño margaritas.
..dont forget your JG Dart board for practice. ;)..

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Home made Cincinnati chili. I'm guessing @jazzcat22 is familiar with it.

Cincinnati-Chili-600-x-900.jpg
My wife’s from Ohio…she introduced me to Cincinnati chili when we first started dating many years ago and I love it. Totally different from “regular” chili.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My longtime ranch hand invited me over for a beer and taco....he lives in a small trailer about 100 SQ ft....he was wearing pressed wranglers, very nice shirt and boots..... after working his butt off all week he likes to dress up, have a good meal and watch the Cowboys!!!! Such a simple life, I kinda envy him......I gave him 80 bucks because I appreciate him.....he didn't want to take it.....I would have given him more if I had it on me..... appreciate what you have. Salud!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
My wife’s from Ohio…she introduced me to Cincinnati chili when we first started dating many years ago and I love it. Totally different from “regular” chili.
My buddy got me to try Skyline. Ordered some from Walmart and tried it on pasta and hotdogs with the piles of shredded cheddar. You’re right, it is different. I didn’t mind it, my wife hated it but she is also morally opposed to putting chili on pasta so she wasn’t going to give it a fair evaluation. I think I could get used to it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Been smoking a brisket for a few hours, should be ready by 1 o'clock....My wife and daughter are making potato salad, charro beans and Mexican rice.....the best thing about this are the leftovers....take a red solo cup, put all of the above in it and mix it together!!! Esta Con Madre!!
What's in your plate?
Salud mis Amigos and GO COWBOYS!

Trip to the bar for me to let my roommate rest and to wear my tail while watching the Cowboys.