Game Day Menu

Qcard

Reaction score
th
Rib Eye on the pit
:laugh: :oldcouple::dance::starspin:

Surfguy

Reaction score
Guess I’m just throwing together a pizza. I’ve got Ragu Super Chunky Mushroom, crockpot chicken breast, mozzarella, red onion, and a pre made pizza crust. Slap that altogether and it’s prep 5 minutes and bake 10 minutes. Then, blast it with cayenne pepper and I’m good to go.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tamales-stuffed poblano peppers-guacamole and chips. It's important to stay hydrated during the game so I'll have some shots of Teremana Blanco Tequila and a few bottles of Modelo Especial ;)

What's your game day menu?
Big game! Let's Go Cowboys!! :flagwave:
:angry:bring the pain!!!

Special shout out to Ranching :)

Whatever they feed us at the Hog's Breath Saloon, my band has a blues gig at 2:00 pm. (Bad Influence Garage Band). Don't know if they will play the game on TV or not, but have it recorded to watch when I get back home.

offlimits

Reaction score
North Central Texas... we live in the same city where the Dallas Cowboys headquarters is. We have been teased lately with much cooler temps but then it warms back up again. Waiting to make our first batch of Cowboy slow-cooker chili. Maybe for the next road game. Vagiants here next week.

Finger food again today. Pepperoni pizza bagel bites, ravioli bites, breaded zucchini, jalapeno poppers (my personal fave), and chicken tenders. Two bottles of bubbly in the kitchen and fresh orange juice so will also have mimosas. Cheers! Let's Goooo Cowboys!