Game Day Menu

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I like to pamper myself when I am banished to the basement to watch football.

Actually, my wife invited our neighbors over for lunch without prior consultation. I told her would make a nice lunch and then retreat to the basement for the game.

:grin:
It’s the little things. Especially these days. Enjoy.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tamales-stuffed poblano peppers-guacamole and chips. It's important to stay hydrated during the game so I'll have some shots of Teremana Blanco Tequila and a few bottles of Modelo Especial ;)

What's your game day menu?
Big game! Let's Go Cowboys!! :flagwave:
:angry:bring the pain!!!

Special shout out to Ranching :)
Thanks for posting! I Hava a fee friends that came in from Utah...gonna order some pizza!
Salud!

Kwyn

Reaction score
I was going to throw a couple Tri-Tips and some wings on the smoker but I forgot to take em out of the freezer. Will probably just go with some grilled PB&J's.
This sounds like my life.

Any tips on those sammiches you’re making?

ICP

Reaction score
This sounds like my life.

Any tips on those sammiches you’re making?
I just butter the outside of the bread and grill on medium low heat on both sides till it's lightly toasted. Also a Jam works better than a jelly. I'm telling you, these things a soooo good!

Hardline

Reaction score
My dad made the best chicken and dumplings. Sadly I never got the dumplings recipe and have been missing them since he passed away back in 95
Ill give you my recipe if you want it. It's southern style. Just chicken and dumplings. Nothing else added.
I use biscuits and sometimes flour tortillas for dumplings.