Game Day Menu

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Game Day Menu is the only thread that I really look forward to!
This is the only weekly thread that doesn't inevitably lead to stress and people calling each other stupid.

What if teams stopped playing football, and instead just started making tons of food together.

THEN WE WOULD ALL GET ALONG!

Eagle fans with their gooey cheeseteaks and crab fries....bears fans with their pizza, Cowboys fans with their BBQ/brisket/etc....all getting along!

We'd all weigh 700 lbs....BUT WE'D ALL GET ALONG!!! (until we keeled over from obesity that is)

offlimits

Reaction score
This is the only weekly thread that doesn't inevitably lead to stress and people calling each other stupid.

What if teams stopped playing football, and instead just started making tons of food together.

THEN WE WOULD ALL GET ALONG!

Eagle fans with their gooey cheeseteaks and crab fries....bears fans with their pizza, Cowboys fans with their BBQ/brisket/etc....all getting along!

We'd all weigh 700 lbs....BUT WE'D ALL GET ALONG!!! (until we keeled over from obesity)
Calm down. I ain't singing Kumbaya with you. Besides, I enjoy the banter usually.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Tamales-stuffed poblano peppers-guacamole and chips. It's important to stay hydrated during the game so I'll have some shots of Teremana Blanco Tequila and a few bottles of Modelo Especial ;)

What's your game day menu?
Big game! Let's Go Cowboys!! :flagwave:
:angry:bring the pain!!!

Special shout out to Ranching :)
Had Nachos for lunch....

kevinb1

Reaction score
Not much today. Had a simple sandwich an hour or so ago. Got some leftover wings for later and got some cream cheese on the smoker for an in game snack

Fmart322

Reaction score
With the Cowboys playing the eagles, what else should be on the menu but foul.
I'm going with oven roasted chicken thighs to take the legs out from under the eagles. The side I made is basmati rice. Small to represent the eagles fans in the stands.
It just came out of the oven and it's delicious.
I hope your meal is just as tasty today.
Let's Go Cowboys! Eat them birds!