Game Day Menu

Surfguy

Reaction score
Should we eat like we play?

I could go through a big effort to make my signature Broccoli Chicken stir-fry but, given the unhealthy play as of late, I may just settle for a frozen pizza.

Nothing worse than prepping a nice meal only to be met with garbage ball. That ruins my day. Then, you got to do the clean-up.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
In the honor of the originator of the Game Day Menu, Ranching, we present to you the Thursday Night Game Day Menu thread. Because of work, I might miss few minutes of the game today, depending on traffic. But for the game I've ordered up for the family some Wingstop. Nothing like munching on wings during a game. Salut to Ranching!
Grilling some tbones, asparagus, and broccoli salad. Nothing else to say about this team. Salut to ranching!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Might just air fry some wings and call it a day. I've been using this garlic jalapeno dry rub on them lately that's taken my wings to the next level.
Please share that recipe with me/us when you have time. I love my air fryer. My triglycerides went from 170 to 90 just by cutting back on my beloved fried food. Every once in a while I treat us to my fried goodies that we love so much.

Here's my recipe for lemon pepper thighs similar to what Wingstop use to sell when legs/drumettes were scarce. They fry them of course. But these come amazing in the air fryer!

Preheat the air fryer with the frying basket inside (so the chicken skin won't stick to the basket) the fryer. 425 degrees

Seasoning for the chicken. (with the skin on)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp smoked/regular paprika
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
Very simple to memorize (enough for about 8-10 thighs)

Lemon butter
Half stick melted unsalted butter
2 tbsp lemon pepper

Season chicken front and back.
Take the air fryer basket out of the air fryer (will be HOT)
Put the chicken skin side DOWN
Fry for about 15 minutes (or until the top of the chicken is crispy)
Turn the chicken over and fry the skin side up for about 10 minutes. (or until desired crispiness)

With a basting brush or a spoon, baste the cook chicken with the lemon pepper butter.

For a healthier version, just eat the chicken as is.

It's REALLY good! Enjoy. ;)

GO COWBOYS! :star:

CCBoy

Reaction score
empanadas

Buffalo Chicken Empanadas

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Coog is in East Rutherford, not feeling the best will take the boys to MR Beast restaurant at American dream to get some grub!!