Game Day Menu

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can’t go wrong with those wings, like them hotter than heLL. Hombre food.

But tonight having some meatloaf, mashed potatoes, lots of brown mushroom gravy, corn , green beans and Hawaiian rolls. Guzzled with iced green tea. Yeah BABY.. let’s go Aubrey :flagwave:
Dang we're having the same here, except for the Hawaiian rolls & green tea. Love me some meatloaf.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I’m making beef tips and noodles with dinner rolls. Simple but hard to beat, especially if the beef is slow cooked and tenderized.

Desert includes chocolate chip ***** ice cream that also has a certain plant in it. A plant that is 100% legal in my state as of 2020.

Edit - Why did the word *** d g e get censored

edit 2 - Guh

F
U
D
G
E

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Cats...j/k. Some grilled Ribeyes with Shrimp Scampi. Twice baked potatoes with all the fixens. BBQ beans, caeser salad and homemade peach cobbler. But unfortunately I can't eat during games...nerves and such. So tequila it is haha. Hopefully I'll enjoy the meal after a win.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thank you. Planning on it. Impact here is likely to be little more than wind, downed trees and power outages. Hoping I'll get lucky and the lights will stay on throughout. It's way worse for the people down on the coast and facing the east side of the storm.
Have a friend on Siesta Keys and they are worried. Hunker down and hope for it to be over and minimalized is the best outcome if you can't get out. Stay safe and be well.