Game Day Menu

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm going to put some New York strip on the grill, whip up some mac and cheese with bacon and steam some broccoli. Needless to say I'll be throwing back a few glasses of bourbon.

Let's go Cowboys :flagwave: shaping up to be a bad weather game. Zeke the rescue, we're going to need a mudder in this one.
Cowboys 25 Pittsburgh 16
Zeke 23 carries for 98 yds.and a touchdown. :flagwave:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm going to put some New York strip on the grill, whip up some mac and cheese with bacon and steam some broccoli. Needless to say I'll be throwing back a few glasses of bourbon.

Let's go Cowboys :flagwave: shaping up to be a bad weather game. Zeke the rescue, we're going to need a mudder in this one.
Cowboys 25 Pittsburgh 16
Gonna have a slice of sausage pizza with a couple of fried eggs on top with hot salsa for breakfast. Late lunch of chicken fajita nachos with extra cheese, guacamole, lettuce, onion and tomatoes....don't forget the salsa!
Salud and Go Cowboys!

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Damn, enough of the rain in SW Florida already! Another hurricane on the way *sigh*. Makes it harder to grill. But if it ain't Cat 4 or 5, we grill! Today's menu is scallops, grouper and gator bits blackened on the grill. Side dish of a homemade shrimp ceviche. Plenty of beer and hard liquor for the crew. Today, fans of the Cowboys, Bills, Eagles, and Jets will be over to enjoy the game, about 12 of us in all.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score

Cowboys 25 Pittsburgh 16
Made a Turkey yesterday so having leftovers today and ice cream around game time. I will consider it a win if the game is watchable after halftime. Go All In Boys

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Damn, enough of the rain in SW Florida already! Another hurricane on the way *sigh*. Makes it harder to grill. But if it ain't Cat 4 or 5, we grill! Today's menu is scallops, grouper and gator bits blackened on the grill. Side dish of a homemade shrimp ceviche. Plenty of beer and hard liquor for the crew. Today, fans of the Cowboys, Bills, Eagles, and Jets will be over to enjoy the game, about 12 of us in all.
Yeah, you guys have had enough already!! Praying for all of you in Florida!! Stay safe!!