Game day thread!

MikeB80

Reaction score
any qb can look good when they know what youre doing and you leave men wide open and apply 0 pressure

that game was disgusting

the eagles ran the same play against dallas in the same defense as that big play Darnold hit. Wentz completely missed it and overthrew his wr.

JayFord

Reaction score
Personally I would like to see us go to this on the road with blue pants

I would like a complete overhaul of our uniforms ive never been fond of them

only ones i like are the 75th anniversary jersey

CB61

Reaction score
I would like a complete overhaul of our uniforms ive never been fond of them

only ones i like are the 75th anniversary jersey
No doubt other teams have come up with three or four different versions and what I don't like is that we used to wear all silver pants with the white and now they're seafoam green or some s*** like that I mean they don't look green but that's what they call the official color? Up close it looks like someone threw up on them

willia451

Reaction score
Yes, it is. He has not improved at all. He is not an NFL QB. Bills will regret trading down and passing on Mahomes for the next 15 years

Wow. Are you like, clairvoyant? To be able to look so far in the future and see that with such clarity.

Amazing.

CB61

Reaction score
No doubt other teams have come up with three or four different versions and what I don't like is that we used to wear all silver pants with the white and now they're seafoam green or some s*** like that I mean they don't look green but that's what they call the official color? Up close it looks like someone threw up on them
And I do not like the lighter blue on the numbers we used to be dark blue like the star we definitely need a uniform refresh! one I posted is a light gray but years ago they had a Terrell Owens alternate jersey like that they had a lot of silver in it and was darker I love that

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Ahhh I remember people talking about how much better Darnold is than our quarterback too. Good times.

The same people who stated that Trubisky was so much better and could do better with this offense than Dak could.

CB61

Reaction score
And I do not like the lighter blue on the numbers we used to be dark blue like the star we definitely need a uniform refresh! one I posted is a light gray but years ago they had a Terrell Owens alternate jersey like that they had a lot of silver in it and was darker I love that
I would have bought one in a heartbeat if it was anybody else but Owens but at the time that's the only player they offered it in

JayFord

Reaction score
Its sea foam green...and idk who decided on that color because idk who else can see it but i clearly see green in our pants and i cant stand it

We should have blue pants and white pants or just straight silver

that seafoam green shoulda been scrapped

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
You don't think the Packers are decent?
Their line is decent protecting Rodgers. They only beat 2 decent teams, Vikings & Chiefs. Our Cowboys would have beaten them had they not shoot themselves in the foot yet once again.

But.... they lost to the ugly Egals in GB. They'll lose tonight as well because they don't have the Chiefs at home this time. They beat Raiders, Bears, Lions, Broncos. Easy schedule for Rodgers.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Wow. Are you like, clairvoyant? To be able to look so far in the future and see that with such clarity.

Amazing.

It’s called a prediction, buttercup.

It’s an internet message board... people do these all the time. No need to snowflake.

CB61

Reaction score
Its sea foam green...and idk who decided on that color because idk who else can see it but i clearly see green in our pants and i cant stand it

We should have blue pants and white pants or just straight silver

that seafoam green shoulda been scrapped

You !!!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
How many INTs will Baker have today?

How many here will blame the receivers instead of Baker when he throws too high above a receiver and making them extend needlessly for what should be an easy catch? You know, like some do for Dak.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gave you a like just because they have a decent chance of winning the division. The thing is I see them losing to both NE & Seattle. That leaves it up to our rematch & I honestly think we are better than they are.

I don't really care as long as I got your like.

MikeB80

Reaction score

dallas has been wearing the home pants since the 80's.

JayFord

Reaction score
How many INTs will Baker have today?

How many here will blame the receivers instead of Baker when he throws too high above a receiver and making them extend needlessly for what should be an easy catch? You know, like some do for Dak.
Im going 5

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd make two changes to the uniform. Go color rush with the sea foam green as the home jerseys and replace the star logo with a profile of Parcells.

JayFord

Reaction score
I'd make two changes to the uniform. Go color rush with the sea foam green as the home jerseys and replace the star logo with a profile of Parcells.

ive never considered not watching this team over a jersey but if they bust out some sea foam green jerseys im done lol