Game day thread!

MikeB80

Reaction score
I'd make two changes to the uniform. Go color rush with the sea foam green as the home jerseys and replace the star logo with a profile of Parcells.

Dallas wears the navy jersey's more than they used to recently essentially it appears because it does well in retail.
So I say wear navy and on the helmet, on one side is jerry and the other side is Steve.

then the sky mirror on both shoulders.
https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story...me-away-throwback-thanksgiving-changes-061317

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Landry didn't learn from Pederson that you shouldn't guarantee wins, especially against the Patriots.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Tried to tell yall about the 49ers.

Just destroying the Panthers, they'll get back their starter OT in a few weeks too, instead of the 4th string playing.

Saints and 49ers going to take the top 2 seeds probably. Lot of teams competing for those Wildcards.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I can't stand the Browns and the product they put on the field. I wish they could just be removed from the league at this point, but then I remember what the Saints used to be and what they are now. It can always turn around....

But their entire coaching staff needs to go...again.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
you live there so it hurts? What?

are you a panthers fan?

I’m a Dallas fan, but I follow Carolina closely. I usually go for them when they are playing any team other than Dallas.

I’m just saying that it sucks to see Carolina get dominated like this. If Dallas can’t make the championship, I’d like to see Carolina there, but they look terrible out there.