Game day thread!

ksadler1

Reaction score
I can't believe the Browns haven't been fined for not knowing the NFL rules. You cannot touch, breath on or raise your voice to Brady, let alone sack him...

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
I wish we could have gotten Kyle Shanahan as a coach. i just hated the day he went to San Fran. Now that team is on a roll and their probably gonna get to the superbowl and win it before Dallas.

If they don’t get 6 this year it’ll be next

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Looking back at the Jets and Darnold's last two game, I think the Cowboys laid out the blueprint to contain Darnold and beat the jets.

source.gif

TheHerd

Reaction score
Despite the stupid fumbles and mistakes made by Chubb, he’s actually running against the Pats D pretty good. Browns are shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and stupid play calls.

If we can get Zeke or Pollard going against the Pats D, we might have a 1-5% chance of winning.
Shooting themselves in the foot with penalties ands play calls. Sounds familiar. We won't score.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
No subtlety lost on that TD celebration. The Panther's are getting absolutely throttled.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
BK commercial about the "impossible burger" (vegan) and they threw in a guy with a mustache, flannel shirt and Cowboy hat acting surprised..

Nice try, grass-eaters.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Wish we could have gotten Tevin Coleman. We should have made Elliott hold out all year and sign Coleman to a one year deal at quarter of what Elliott is making.

I still regret us signing Elliott.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Uhh. no.

New England is clearly the best team. The defense is the best unit in the league.

It will be interesting if they were to play though, one of the guys that gave belichick and parcells through the years was Mike shanahan. Kyle had that atlanta offense rolling against Belichick until it crashed around him.

niners are a good story they are not better than New England.

The eye test tells me the Niners are no less than equal to NE, and probably have more overall talent.

You are free to disagree. They are a handful on both sides of the ball. I see the Cowboys or Saints having personnel to potentially beat them in the NFC and that's the only 2 teams with a chance imo.