Game day thread!

remdak

Reaction score
The Raiders are playing well. For all the grief that Gruden got for trading away Mack and Cooper, plus the whole AB debacle, if they win today, they will have the same record as our Dallas Cowboys

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
It's one thing to crush a bad team like Miami or the Giants, but to do it to another real good team makes what the Niners are doing very scary.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Panthers were a top 10 defense, arguably top 5 (#8 in pts allowed/drive, #4 in yards allowed/drive, #2 in sacks, #4 in TOs forced per drive, #6 in Drive Success Rate)

They're getting destroyed. SF could put up 50 if they played the rest of the game.

Bosa has 3 sacks and an INT. Lol good god.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I haven't seen any thing that will change my mind that the brown still suck and the pats are really good

blueblood70

Reaction score
hmm must nbe nice to havthe best Defense in the league to cover up alackluster year by your HOF QB

17/31 209 2 0

whos numbers are those ? hmm

blueblood70

Reaction score
Panthers were a top 10 defense, arguably top 5 (#8 in pts allowed/drive, #4 in yards allowed/drive, #2 in sacks, #4 in TOs forced per drive, #6 in Drive Success Rate)

They're getting destroyed. SF could put up 50 if they played the rest of the game.

Cam will start next week, the shine wore off Allen this week lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
I haven't seen any thing that will change my mind that the brown still suck and the pats are really good
the browns are this years Dream Team Narrative gone the wrong direction,..so much hype..names big FAs Big Name Trades , cocky up an comer QB, last year the CZ zone was talking so much about Baker>Dak..

not happening YET..

Keithfansince5

Reaction score

51 and counting lol. Niners are Good. Real good.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wasn't Dan Skipper with the Cowboys a few years back or so. He is talking over for Tunsil in Houston for now.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Not only are the Browns going to lose, they haven't even been competitive.

Browns received way too much preseason hype. They won seven games last year and they were being treated like they were going to be the NFL's next dynasty.

Instead of being historically bad, Cleveland is now mediocre at best.