Game day thread!

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
At this point the Browns defense should hold tryouts for the offense just like the Joker did in The Dark Knight. Pool stick and all.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3eigrs.jpg

I dont.....i need this bye just as much as they do

i need asprin and my anger management counselor on the phone when they play
:lmao:

JayFord

Reaction score
At this point i trust Mayfield to do everything with a football except throw it

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If we step in there with “outperform your man” type of coaching bill might just win this one from the portable John
That's my fear. I think Garrett is a top 15 coach but Bellichek is on another level. He exposes all of your weaknesses. The good news is they still play the Eagles.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Every time you dopes go about Brady being a cheater, he goes on to tear up the league. Every single time.

How about we stop finding ways to put a chip on the Patriots' shoulder?

They are just jealous (and who wouldn’t be?). The end result is Brady has 6 rings (more than the Cowboys franchise in its entirety lol).

Maybe we’ll get lucky and win one with Dak. But as long as we can claim cheater, we can feel better about not winning. Or something.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Just checking some numbers with the 19 pats and 85 bears and the 19 pats might end up being better.

Through 7 weeks they have given up 48 points and forced 22 takeaways. For comparison the 1985 Bears gave up 105 points and forced 24 takeaways through 7 weeks.

gmb1

Reaction score
Just checking some numbers with the 19 pats and 85 bears and the 19 pats might end up being better.

Through 7 weeks they have given up 48 points and forced 22 takeaways. For comparison the 1985 Bears gave up 105 points and forced 24 takeaways through 7 weeks.
Yeah but the Patriots competition hasn't been good competition :laugh:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Despite the stupid fumbles and mistakes made by Chubb, he’s actually running against the Pats D pretty good. Browns are shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and stupid play calls.

If we can get Zeke or Pollard going against the Pats D, we might have a 1-5% chance of winning.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Belichek's defenses are just a coaching school.

How does he respond, and mix things up, to all these offenses using motion, misdirection, 3 WR offenses?

He uses DL in different sets, tries to clog the middle of the field and have edge presence with more LBs/S, then has offenses confusing their blocking assignments because he'll send LBs to gaps multiple spots from where they lined up. Setting his DL shades to maximize confusion.

He'll send LBs straight up diagonal. Crazy.

JayFord

Reaction score
Someone get the browns off my TV

they oughta play all 16 games saturday at noon

MikeB80

Reaction score
SF is the best team in the NFL right now IMO.

Uhh. no.

New England is clearly the best team. The defense is the best unit in the league.

It will be interesting if they were to play though, one of the guys that gave belichick and parcells through the years was Mike shanahan. Kyle had that atlanta offense rolling against Belichick until it crashed around him.

niners are a good story they are not better than New England.