Game of Thrones: Season 4 *spoilers*

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Game of Thrones starts back up tomorrow night. It's supposed to be a dark season, and I can't wait!

jnday

Reaction score
I am excited as well. I am curious about how things are gonna go with most if the Stark family gone. Tyrion is always a good watch.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Dark? That's definitely not the word I would use to describe what was coming up.

Well, I haven't read the books so don't spoil anything for me; but a lot of the previews and interviews describe this season as "dark".

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Donal Noye vs Giant King, Purple Wedding, shae/in the privy, ladystoneheart, Red Viper vs The Mountain.......this season is gonna be good

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Donal Noye vs Giant King, Purple Wedding, shae/in the privy, ladystoneheart, Red Viper vs The Mountain.......this season is gonna be good

There will be no Donal Noye. Someone else will replace him in that fight. Hopefully they do it justice. Some speculate Grenn. I really hope to meet Lady Stoneheart, but I'm not sure if the actress is in this season.

No season will be Darker than Season 3. I mean, it can't get much worse than the Red Wedding, there aren't enough good guys left to kill! =p

This season will be Epic. As will Episode 1 tonight.

I very much predict Arya gets an old toy in this episode, and it should be great.

barney

Reaction score
I have to wait till 2am tonight or 9pm tommorow hmmmmmm

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
There will be no Donal Noye. Someone else will replace him in that fight. Hopefully they do it justice. Some speculate Grenn. I really hope to meet Lady Stoneheart, but I'm not sure if the actress is in this season.

No season will be Darker than Season 3. I mean, it can't get much worse than the Red Wedding, there aren't enough good guys left to kill! =p

This season will be Epic. As will Episode 1 tonight.

I very much predict Arya gets an old toy in this episode, and
it should be great.
I guess they're doing the combining of characters again like Shireen/Patchface and Loras/Garlan which I didn't agree with, both characters were big enough to get there own role IMO

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
This will be the best season in the shows run. Epic is an understatement. I feel bad for non book readers though. TC asked for no spoilers and they alreaedy popped up. Run Rasta run...get as far away from this thread as you can haha.

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
This will be the best season in the shows run. Epic is an understatement. I feel bad for non book readers though. TC asked for no spoilers and they alreaedy popped up. Run Rasta run...get as far away from this thread as you can haha.

I did post spoilers but if you haven't read up to AFFC then you wouldn't even know what im revealing

Bizwah

Reaction score
I just finished the books. This will be a great season. Unfortunately, I don't get hBO. There is a free view tonight, so I guess I'll get to see the first episode. Then, I will need to wait until the DVD comes out.

Anyone know how much hBO is on direct tv?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I just finished the books. This will be a great season. Unfortunately, I don't get hBO. There is a free view tonight, so I guess I'll get to see the first episode. Then, I will need to wait until the DVD comes out.

Like $15/mo. I dunno, I get it free half the time so I lose track.

RastaRocket

Reaction score

Call up Direct TV and ask them if they have any specials going on. Usually they will have a promotion to get you to sign up for it, and Game of Thrones will probably end before your promotion expires.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
I did post spoilers but if you haven't read up to AFFC then you wouldn't even know what im revealing

PLEASE make another thread if you are going to reveal anything that has not happened in the show up to this point. Luckily I haven't read your post yet. I don't care if I have no idea what your talking about, because eventually I will. Have to put you on "ignore" now.

RastaRocket

Reaction score

Unbelievable, thanks.

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
PLEASE make another thread if you are going to reveal anything that has not happened in the show up to this point. Luckily I haven't read your post yet. I don't care if I have no idea what your talking about, because eventually I will. Have to put you on "ignore" now.

I kept it pretty cryptic, but your right....sorry dude

Maybe I mod can edit my post and add beware below is dark and full of spoilers

DFWJC

Reaction score
Bee looking forward to this for awhile.
This should be an epic GOT season!

speedkilz88

Reaction score

There are downloads available out there once the episodes air.