Game of Thrones: Season 4 *spoilers*

cml750

Reaction score
I just finished the books. This will be a great season. Unfortunately, I don't get hBO. There is a free view tonight, so I guess I'll get to see the first episode. Then, I will need to wait until the DVD comes out.

Anyone know how much hBO is on direct tv?

$17.99 a month

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Episode 1 was fantastic.

The last scene.. Maise Williams is such an astoundingly good actor. Her ability to convey emotion with facial expression is off the charts. That entire ending scene was just acting gold. That final look as the guy dies.. just.. wow.

I'm ready for a spin off series "Arya and the Hound".

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Episode 1 was fantastic.

The last scene.. Maise Williams is such an astoundingly good actor. Her ability to convey emotion with facial expression is off the charts. That entire ending scene was just acting gold. That final look as the guy dies.. just.. wow.

I'm ready for a spin off series "Arya and the Hound".

Spoilers!!!!!!!

Space

What did you think The Hound not getting injured? Pretty big change IMO, also this makes me think he is the GraveDigger on Quiet Isle

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The first episode was great.

It was kind of an update episode letting you know what everyone has been up too.

That first scene with Tywin melting Ned's sword was really cool.

Daenary's character looks like it will be a typical role for her this season. March for awhile and then sack another city.

The final scene with Arya and the hound was really good.

Next week we should get to see a lot more of Bran. I think after season 3 I was really looking forward to seeing how his character develops since he is starting to find out about all of his new powers that he has.

I love love love this show. The Walking Dead is alright but once GOT is back on The Walking Dead is just an afterthought.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Spoilers!!!!!!!

Space

What did you think The Hound not getting injured? Pretty big change IMO, also this makes me think he is the GraveDigger on Quiet Isle

SPOILER RESPONSE...............It's funny, I was waiting for it, then waiting for it, then waiting. But it looks like they have different plans for him than the novels

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
SPOILER RESPONSE...............It's funny, I was waiting for it, then waiting for it, then waiting. But it looks like they have different plans for him than the novels

Hahaha same here, I was like "any second now." But for some reason for a complete you know what I actually liked the hound, so I was cringing through that scene lol

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny thing is that sometimes I forget the specifics of when something is going to happen since I read the books some time ago. So when I am watching the show I know that some things are going to happen at specific points and what is going to happen but other things I don't remember when they were to happen so if they don't I just figure it will later.

If that makes sense. lol

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
!!!!!Spoilers!!!!! SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!

Saw a trailer for next weeks episode, Joffrey's wedding.......anyone excited as me

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
!!!!!Spoilers!!!!! SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!

Saw a trailer for next weeks episode, Joffrey's wedding.......anyone excited as me

I am pretty excited, but I'm off the grid for vacation with the family starting Sunday. I will have to catch up when I get back!

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Spoilers!!!!!!!

Space

Spoiler*

I'm assuming they'll give Arya and him a bit more to do this season, and the injury will come later in season.

jnday

Reaction score
That was a shocker. I will miss the brat. He didn't suffer enough .

Szczepanik

Reaction score
I really wanted Tyrion to challenge him to a fight, and slay Joffrey.

Oh well :(

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Thread title has spoilers in it. Should be safe for non book spoilers I think.

Episode 2 was fantastic.

And if you *know* who did it, you actually see the moment when they take the poison ^_^. Very well done.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The best part about it was Joffrey really did think Tyrion did it.

Cersei is so stupid btw.. Im sure Tyrion will get tortured now but she should know that he is not dumb enough to poison the king when he is the one serving him his wine.

I hope Tywin has some sense about this and actually looks for the person who did it instead of just believing it was Tyrion.

So I haven't read the books but I think either the Old lady poisoned him or Joffreys Fool did it.

I remember them saying poison is a womans weapon in the show before so it makes me think it was the old lady or maybe even Margaery herself. Or the new character Oberyn Martell.

I loved all of the stuff with Bran and the Tree. I've looked forward to his character the most this season and im guessing that there was a lot more to that vision he had than most of us realize. I need to go back and watch it again but I think he now knows how he fell, he saw the white walker, he saw the dragon flying over the red keep. A lot of cool stuff.

So many crazy things happened in this episode.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Margaery had the best opportunity, but Olenna Tyrell (old lady) was next. Tyrion needs to point out that Joffrey actually tasted the wine after it was poured and handed to him and it was fine. (actually Tyrion needs to get out of Dodge) Joffrey then handed the cup to Margaery where she could have done it when it was handed to her or she or Olenna could have done it when the doves were cut out of the pie/cake and everyone was looking up and the cup was on the table. It just would have been easier for Margaery than Olenna. Olenna was a table away and it wouldn't have been as discreet.