***Game Thread: FINAL Commanders - 14 vs Packers - 17

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
trickblue;1705902 said:
Not the Pats... according to the media the game was just modified rugby until the football Gods created Bill Bellichick on the fourth day. He in turn coached the Patriots and lovingly gave us the gift of football...

Only thing Bellicheat was blessed with was Tom Brady.

But there should be no doubt that the Pats are a dominate team just cause of the talent on the team this year, not Bellicheat.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
THUNDERDOME;1705916 said:
Mcfadden starting to become a distant sight

I really really hate the Browns....maybe more than the foreskins.......well maybe not.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1705929 said:
starting?

he's already become a distant sight, lol.

Don't know why they couldn't keep Frye, I mean he was good............for us.

Ren

Reaction score
he had his check down wide open at the first down line as well :bang2:

SacredStar

Reaction score
I hope Favre misses this bad vs. us.

He is having a terrible day....and it has nothing to do with Washington's play.

That pass was underthrown and Taylor was beaten bad.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
That's the second time today that Taylor was beaten deep and Favre underthrew the ball...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Favre is just horrible today...thats the 2nd or 3rd time a guy has been wide open deep but he grossly underthrew it

"Favre is MVP!!!!"

guess the media cant shut that down now after today and his miserable 2nd half vs the Bears last week

David

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Brett Favre probably leads the team in Net Punting Avg. and Punts downed inside the 20.

Seriously that was a terrible play. James was wide open, and he double pumped giving Taylor more time to get back and make a play. He wouldn't have had to throw it as far if he hadn't double pumped.

Jack-Reacher

MTRS-Jon
Reaction score
peplaw06;1705954 said:
Brett Favre probably leads the team in Net Punting Avg. and Punts downed inside the 20.

Seriously that was a terrible play. James was wide open, and he double pumped giving Taylor more time to get back and make a play. He wouldn't have had to throw it as far if he hadn't double pumped.

Brett has always done that and it drives me crazy, I don't get the double pump when your receiver is behind the secondary, just get the ball downfield.