***Game thread -Saints v. Skins***

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Da Hammer;1240704 said:
Skins D has been great today unlike our pathetic D last week and at home...

True. We just sat back and let Brees pick us apart. A complete dismantling of our defense.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1240701 said:
I was mistaken.Not 12 , 16
What I meant was that we only had 16 rushing attempts vs The Aints when we played them.

Sorry for the confusion.
I think the confused smilies had something to do with your blaming the offensive play calling on Zimmer. Or something like that. We weren't quite sure. Thus the confused smilies.

DBoys

Reaction score
I hate the Saints almost as bad as the Skins in large part to their fans. Granted we have some cool Skins fans on this board.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
fanfromvirginia;1240722 said:
I think the confused smilies had something to do with your blaming the offensive play calling on Zimmer. Or something like that. We weren't quite sure. Thus the confused smilies.

Oh, My Bad . I guess I don't like him much so I blame everything on Him.:laugh1:

Hey BP what I said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DallasInDC

Reaction score
otero1;1240615 said:
Nooooo! We need them to win to clinch right?

With Minny and Carolina both losing we will clinch. Saints losing is icing on the cake.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I dislike teh Skins more than the Saints if the Commanders are still in the playoff run but Since they are not The SAints are cleary head and shoulders above the Skins on my hate list.

CowboysPhan

Obsequious Cowboys Toadie
Reaction score
The skins may just lose this, but at least they are putting some pressure on Brees. on almost every play on this drive they've either run a line stunt or a blitz and almost gotten there.