***Game thread -Saints v. Skins***

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
SaintReginald;1240593 said:
ha i hope so. I still say you guys are much more a shoe in for going deep in the playoffs then us. If we lose this game i'm very concerned about going on the road against a rising giants team.

Commanders will likely wilt here in the 4th quarter. They seem to do that lately.

Giants can be tough in the Meadowlands, especially this time of year. The Saints will need to bring their heavy coats, and their running game up there. I've been to the Meadowlands in December once before, and it is brutal for a pass-heavy offense. McAllister looks stout and healthy in December, which certainly helps a bunch.

Honestly, facing the Saints in the playoffs scares me the most. Our defense has shown a tendency to not adjust from their base gameplan. Should Payton switch gears next time, we will be in for a repeat of last Sunday.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Crossed fingers, a wing and a prayer. Dallas must win out, our division foes may be able to help us into a first round bye. This conference is wacky.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
otero1;1240615 said:
Nooooo! We need them to win to clinch right?

an update on the clinch situation

Pittsburgh is beating carolina 34-3
The jets are beating Minesotta 26-7

most probably we clinched a playoff spot.

If the saints lose this game, they go to the New York Football Giants then to Carolina. If they lose 2/3, and we win out we are #2 seed.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
They just said ,as we all knew that the weakest part of N.O. D is the center of the line.

Hey! Zimm, Why just 12 Freakin attempts last week??????

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;1240639 said:
an update on the clinch situation

Pittsburgh is beating carolina 34-3
The jets are beating Minesotta 26-7

most probably we clinched a playoff spot.

If the saints lose this game, they go to the New York Football Giants then to Carolina. If they lose 2/3, and we win out we are #2 seed.
:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1240643 said:
They just said ,as we all knew that the weakest part of N.O. D is the center of the line.

Hey! Zimm, Why just 12 Freakin attempts last week??????
:huh:

DallasInDC

Reaction score
otero1;1240615 said:
Nooooo! We need them to win to clinch right?

With Minny and Carolina both losing we will clinch. Saints losing is icing on the cake.