***Game thread -Saints v. Skins***

MarkBrunell

Benched
Reaction score
We have the worst starting LB's in the league. Besides Marcus, the other two chumps suck ***. Sean Taylor, M. Washington and Carlos Rogers are the only ones ever doing anything on this defense.

What do you guys want for DeMarcus Ware? We could sure use him :lmao2:

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
DallasDomination;1240151 said:
That was BS!...

The time clock was on ZERO!!!...Refs need to do their job.

i've seen that alot this year. not that i care. i think the saints had a good chance to score anyway, sadly.

SaintReginald

Benched
Reaction score
looks like the saints are coming out a bit flat. hopefully theyll get a handle on the Commanders now...

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You know...anyone can say what they want...BUT the NFL wants the Saints in the Super Bowl...and you can guarantee this has been mentioned to the Officials.

Reaction score
riggo;1240154 said:
i agree, but i think the skins are a little better talent wise than they have been playing. after all, this D only has 2 new starters (both supposedly upgrades) compared to last year, when they were good and finished the year on a tear. they suck this year, but i think theyve underachieved to a fair degree.

wow,,, I'd say "underachievers" is an understatement,,,, that would be a fair Commander label since the day Danny took over.

Unfortunately, I would also say that term applies to the Cowboy defense this year.
:mad:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1240186 said:
Lloyd should have scored on that one.
oops! That's what I get for listening to the tv broadcast. I said Moss..:laugh2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Bunch 3 Wide:

Hand Off Betts dicing up the Saints defense for 8