Game Week: Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants

strongarmqb

Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott goes off defense stiffens in first half but weakens late. Dak impresses in debut
Cowboys 31 Giants 28

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I predict our OL is a disappointment as we struggle to run on the Giants new DL, and Dak is under greater pressure than one would expect. Beckham Jr scores twice...we get burned blitzing.

Giants 27
Cowboys 17

I'll be thrilled to be 100% wrong.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I don't know I don't have a good feeling about either of these first two games.

I kind of feel like our running game will struggle early creating 3rd and longs and when blitzed Dak will just dump it short. Then the giants will score early and have control of the game the whole way through. Probably get a late surge from our offense only to be let down by another giants TD late putting it away. Something like 31 -17. Manning has a huge day and Dallas never gets the running game going leading many to come on here and freak out about the offensive line.

My hope is they are sloppy on offense still and have no running game and only a short passing game and we tackle well, then on offense the Giants blitz too much giving up easy big plays and allowing us to score.

Here is one more hope, I hope we play defense first and have the ball to start the third quarter.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
I think Zeke shows us why we made him the 4th overall pick scoring 2 TDs and eases the burden on Dak. Dak has his ups and downs throwing for 1 TD and 1 INT but runs for 40+. Dez and Butler stretch the field for the running game and Beas has a good dink and dunk game. I think we lead at the half. I'm predicting a heavy running game in the 3rd quarter but watch the defense start to fall apart in the 4th putting it back on Dak's shoulders. (Nothing new here on the porous defense in the 4th) Comes down to a nail biter but Bailey seals it with a 50 yarder late.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see the regular season Dak. I have to believe they make him look more like a rookie than he did in the preseason. I think the kid fights through it and it's a 21-17 game. We will lean very heavily on the run game and the D does just enough to stop them at the end.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Whitehead 1 RET TD
Bailey 4/4 FG

Dak 16/23, 205 yards, 1TD, 3 rush 14 yards
Elliot 23 rushes, 86 yards 1TD
Dez 6 rec, 80 yards 1TD

Dallas 33
NYG 31

Bailey kicks GW FG!!!

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I am excited to see what the kid can do, see if he can carry it over to the regular season. I will be rooting hard for the team and Dak to do well Sunday and pull this off. I think the rookie will be brought back to Earth a little and struggle, especially early, which will lead to the D being on the field to much

reddyuta

Reaction score
We can run on the Giants even if they got a 330 pound DT,this game will come down to TOs and i hope Dak can be himself without making fatal errors .

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Close game throughout...Dak leads the offense down the field with under 2 minutes remaining and Bailey kicks a 45 yd FG to win it. 24-23 Dallas.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Close game throughout...Dak leads the offense down the field with under 2 minutes remaining and Bailey kicks a 45 yd FG to win it. 24-23 Dallas.

If this were to happen the roof might get blown off.

Nothing can beat the ending of the lions playoff game or the Comeback in the opener last year but because of the hype if this were to happen it would be something.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Dallas 41-14 win.

Gnats load 8 in the box to force Daks hand. He throws for 250 yards and 3 TDs in the first half.

We rush for 220 yards in the 2nd half, the 90's Cowboys are back. TOP 39 minutes Boys and 21 minutes for Gnats.

My Gnats friends who are over watching the game leave in the 3rd quarter.

Aven8

Reaction score
I never do predictions because of the bad juju. However our 1st string offense this PS, regardless of QB, has been unstoppable. Yes it was PS yadda yadda, but I think we are going to be pretty hard to handle. We've barely seen Zeke, and don't forget the Gents nemesis, Dunbar!

Sydla

Reaction score
Manning will throw for 300 easily. Somehow this offense has to score 31+ to win. Manning is going to carve this defense up because we won't sniff him in the pocket with this group of DEs.