Gameday menu!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's my dad's 84th birthday! Brisket, rice, potato salad and Charro beans with some cake and pan de polvo cookies for desert!!!!! We have about 40 relatives coming up from Mexico to celebrate!!! Salud, go Cowboys!!!!! What's on your plate?

Last edited:

GenoT

Reaction score
Last night’s pork loin, tipsyly combined with chopped onions, cilantro, cheap-arse taco seasoning and powdered green New Mexico chiles, served on lightly fried corn tortillas, along with with some sort of lettuce/tomato salad (for those on a health kick).

Beer? Enough to float the Bravo Eugenia.

Go Cowboys!

CowboyMort

Reaction score
It's my dad's 84th birthday! Brisket, rice, potato salad and Charro beans with some cake and pan de polvo cookies for desert!!!!! We have about 40 relatives coming up from Mexico to celebrate!!! Salud, go Cowboys!!!!! What's on your plate?

I have a big fat T-bone steak. Going to give it a good rub and then cast iron on the BBQ.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
By the way, those of you that are wondering, all of my relatives will be going back!!! Lol!! They love the Cowboys too!