Gameday menu!

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
It's my dad's 84th birthday! Brisket, rice, potato salad and Charro beans with some cake and pan de polvo cookies for desert!!!!! We have about 40 relatives coming up from Mexico to celebrate!!! Salud, go Cowboys!!!!! What's on your plate?
Happy b-day to your dad... Good luck on feeding 40 relatives though. Must of been cooking all day.....

By the way, those of you that are wondering, all of my relatives will be going back!!! Lol!! They love the Cowboys too!
Leave it to Ranching to use a birthday to smuggle in new ranch hands and portray them as family. I see what you did there.... LOL Just kidding.

Hot dogs and jalapeno Cheetos and sipping dark Kraken rum.
Oh the Kraken.... I can still remember the hangovers with that dark rum. Be careful and drink plenty of water before passing out......

Surprised no one is going the Hawaiian route. I was considering loco moco until I saw those steaks!
Funny you should mention that. Having Shoyu Chicken and Kalua Pig for dinner. Got hooked on it from my ex wife's side of the family.

JayFord

Reaction score
It's my dad's 84th birthday! Brisket, rice, potato salad and Charro beans with some cake and pan de polvo cookies for desert!!!!! We have about 40 relatives coming up from Mexico to celebrate!!! Salud, go Cowboys!!!!! What's on your plate?

Happy bday to your dad it’s a blessing to see 84

Sounds delicious especially charro beans

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to your dad, Coach!!!

Have fun. Enjoy the game and birthday with your dad and family! Salud!! GO COWBOYS!!!!