Gameday menu!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm enjoying two slices of bbq flavored ham on wonder white bread with mayo w/ dill pickle spear right now

*And I cut it in half , only utilizing that fancy special occasion 2 O'Clock to 8 0'clock diagonal sandwich cutting maneuvero_O

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Rum.

100.webp

JayFord

Reaction score
I'm enjoying two slices of bbq flavored ham on wonder white bread with mayo w/ dill pickle spear right now

*And I cut it in half , only utilizing that fancy special occasion 2 O'Clock to 8 0'clock diagonal sandwich cutting maneuvero_O

We don’t acknowledge good things around here...your real test is to perform a 2 to 8 on a whole turkey

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Several bottles of wine and some single malt. Grazing throughout the day on grilled pork tenderloin with fruit preserves, shrimp cocktail, crab cakes, smoked salmon, meatballs, a variety of chips and pretzels, and pepperoni rolls for dinner.
Are you free balling in your Zeke jersey???

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Good morning!! Using the outdoor skillet to make some chicken fajitas with bell pepper, onion and mushroom. Smother it all with some gooey Mexican hacadero cheese!! The wife is making Charro beans with extra bacon and sliced Earl Campbell spicy sausage. We'll use flour tortillas slathered with quacamole as plates!
Salud, whats on your plate Cowboy fans?

Go get em Rowdy....I mean, Garrett!!
Wow, that sounds delicious Coach! Enjoy!

Yo, I'm just going to pick up a Whataburger #2 with cheese, grilled onions, toasted buns, Whatasized and with a large ice tea.

CHEERS, hermano!

GO COWBOYS!!!!

waldoputty

Reaction score
Good morning!! Using the outdoor skillet to make some chicken fajitas with bell pepper, onion and mushroom. Smother it all with some gooey Mexican hacadero cheese!! The wife is making Charro beans with extra bacon and sliced Earl Campbell spicy sausage. We'll use flour tortillas slathered with quacamole as plates!
Salud, whats on your plate Cowboy fans?

Go get em Rowdy....I mean, Garrett!!

worked all day.
finally sitting down and having some chips and soda...

cern

Reaction score
The eating's done. Now it's time for cigars and deleon leona tequila. Enjoy the game, zoners. Just an fyi, saquon Barkley got 1 yard on 13 carries against the jets today. That's an average of .07 yards a carry.