Gameday menu!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don't have to imagine, Whirly, want me to send you a video? Simply name your brand and I will access the archive and select the appropriate one for your viewing enjoyment. Make sure to check the legend on the back on which one I am as I had to often label myself. I once apologized for something I hadn't done just because it sounded like something I would do.
I can't drink with the medication I take for the nerve is damaged. But thank you. I just bought a $65 bottle of bourbon for my daughter's boyfriend 115 proof. Top shelf forgot the name. Loves bourbon. Elijah Craig

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I once spent $150 for a bottle of Napoleon cognac Hennessy for my wife. That was years ago. I'm happy with a beer now and then believe it or not one will wipe me out. Right to sleep
I went to my nephew's wedding in Austin last week. Stayed at the Fairmont hotel, pretty swanky. Drank four double JW Blacks at the lobby bar. Cost me $100. Lol!!! I really enjoyed them!

CB61

Reaction score
Okay just tried something in the air fryer you guys probably love this you got to have stick pepperoni cut off 3/4 inch or so cut it in half lengthwise and then cut those in half again put them in the air fryer for about 4 minutes fried pepperoni yum yum

CB61

Reaction score
We used to serve that in a sports bar I worked at years ago this guy came in one time food salesman says I got pepperoni ends pieces real cheap, the owner and I looked at him said what the hell we going to do with that he said fry it we tried it sold like crazy but it was a little greasy for me this however is not