Gameday menu!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just snacking on accompaniments to Bloody Mary's like Tom Sturgis Little Cheeser pretzels, pistachios, popping some Amish country popcorn with Crystal Hot Sauce and a Stella or two to go with that in the 2nd half.

Doing a fakizza for tonight because I am getting in training for Atkins/Keto/South Beach dieting after hiding from any Trick r Treaters with a bag of Butterfingers and Snickers. Too good for the little ghouls. I will have my garage set up for Bobbing for Fries and the Bear Trap Experience in the front yard. The US Navy wants the names of the Trick r Treat survivors for their future enlistment in the Seals program.

A fakizza is a crustless pizza cooked in a Pyrex dish with Italian sausage, pepperoni, onion, green and red pepper, black olives, squished drained San Marzano tomatoes and shredded mozzarella and provolone and if I mix it just right, and why wouldn't I, I get a bite of everything in every bite, it's actually better than pizza when I am craving those flavors.

I like to wait until the Fall rolls around to do the low carb thing because it's tougher to stick with it and I have better excuses to fail. "Well hell, look at all of these wonderful holiday treats, I'll just wait until January". Then January comes and, you guessed it, got to get ready for the low carb-a-thon come November. I find that comfort foods make me especially comfortable when sitting on my butt. Skinny butts are very uncomfortable. Not to mention unattractive, I prefer the fuller derriere......even on myself.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Today is my sons B-Day.
The ex is coming over to make some Nachos and other stuff, not sure all what it will be. Stuff that he wanted to eat. I am sure there will be pies that he likes as well.
I am just hoping there are no cow pies from the play on the field today.

And it will be after the game. As it will be at my house, as I won't travel elsewhere when there is a game on.
Last time I went to someones house for a game on Thanksgiving, and watched the game, was 1989. I said, no more it is at home or at a bar. And I don't like watching games at bars all that much unless I have to.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We dont get many noon games. Gonna have brunch today. Steak and huevos Rancheros with hash browns, refried beans and a flour tortilla!! Made the ribeye yesterday for the Texas game.
What's on your plate?
Salud and go Cowboys!

I typically hate 1:00 games because it usually means they won't be televised here. Such is the case today but I'm not all that upset about it this year.

RedZone channel and homemade pizza are on the menu. Salud!

RamziD

Reaction score

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I've got leftover pizza and some chips and french onion dip to get me through the game. Venison chili is slow cooking in the kitchen for the late games. Rainy day here in Charlotte. Also still working on a keg of a local Oktoberfest that's going strong in the kegerator. Depending on how the game goes, I'll likely be into the scotch by halftime.

Let's get our butts beat by one of the worst teams in the league today *sigh*

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Posts like this make me appreciate @Reality for allowing this thread!! It started as a bit of a joke, but it has grown into something I look forward to and has some great meaning to some of us.
It truly does.

Hopefully, someday, with a little (a lot actually) luck I can get to a point where I have a menu to share.

With that said.......I'll just take a little of everything you all post. Every
one of the menus make my mouth water.......

Salud!!

dallasdave

Reaction score
Smoked Ribs sausage baked beans and potato salad From Pete's BBQ If you are ever in Idabel OK give him a try He does BBQ right!
116608315_101257021690724_3263460790863378777_o.jpg
That sounds great--now I'm ready to eat.

Shunpike

Reaction score
We dont get many noon games. Gonna have brunch today. Steak and huevos Rancheros with hash browns, refried beans and a flour tortilla!! Made the ribeye yesterday for the Texas game.
What's on your plate?
Salud and go Cowboys!
Buffalo Chicken
Pigs in the blanket
Chips and Guac
Pretzel Bites
Mozzarella Sticks.

Little dude ready for his team's win against Washington.