Gameday menu!

catiii

Reaction score
I got Rico's nacho cheese sauce and sliced jalapenos to pour over a plate of tostada chips and broil till hot.
Then I got a chicken breast to saute in garlic butter.
Then I got a California Pizza Kitchen cheese and tomato pizza with a couple added slices of Provalone in honor of the DiNucci era.
Then there will be ice cold Frio6.0.
I just don't know which ones to eat (or when) cause the time change really throws off my body clock for months and I hate it so I have no appetite.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Gonna be a long day waiting for this game. I know we are a bad team right now, but I'm just glad to be able to watch the Cowboys, especially this year. Many other things out there that are more important right now.
That said, the wife is making a pot roast with all the fixings. I like mine with a side of Mexican rice and a couple of flour tortillas. What's on your plate? Enjoy the day, be safe and Go Cowboys!

Glenmorangie 18, with Zofran ODT on the side.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
what should vegetarians eat?

I guess you could ask this little dude where he shops....

tenor.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Where the hell is @Typhus, last week he was all hyped up on coffee, stalking members and calling them out:laugh:
Yes sir, my bad, usually Im up early on Sundays, but last night being Halloween and all, I must admit to sleeping in late today and waking up was a bit difficult with one heck of a hangover...
Can someone bring me a bowl of menudo and 3 xstrength Tylenol please.

Verdict

Reaction score
Gonna be a long day waiting for this game. I know we are a bad team right now, but I'm just glad to be able to watch the Cowboys, especially this year. Many other things out there that are more important right now.
That said, the wife is making a pot roast with all the fixings. I like mine with a side of Mexican rice and a couple of flour tortillas. What's on your plate? Enjoy the day, be safe and Go Cowboys!
You always come up with some good stuff.