AyeAtey Well-Known Member Messages 3,694 Reaction score 2,259 25 minutes ago #101 Mikexike said: Fried chicken and some sierra nevada ipa to wash it down. Click to expand... Good choices.
Mikexike said: Fried chicken and some sierra nevada ipa to wash it down. Click to expand... Good choices.
Wichitaleafs Well-Known Member Messages 624 Reaction score 739 20 minutes ago #102 Don't know wifey not home yet and Bud Light
blueblood70 Well-Known Member Messages 55,912 Reaction score 35,426 12 minutes ago #103 Well I didn't know what I was going to eat but I air fried some boneless pork ribs and they were really good.. Now to figure out some snacks and some drinks..
Well I didn't know what I was going to eat but I air fried some boneless pork ribs and they were really good.. Now to figure out some snacks and some drinks..
nate dizzle Well-Known Member Messages 12,623 Reaction score 23,929 A moment ago #104 Wife made one of my favorites...spicy tuna Poké bowls. So damn good!