AyeAtey
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 3,694
- Reaction score
- 2,260
Good choices.Fried chicken and some sierra nevada ipa to wash it down.
Good choices.Fried chicken and some sierra nevada ipa to wash it down.
The ProgramA little if topic, my dad is 91 and has no idea what I did for a living. He went to one of my playoffs games that had over 12,000 fans and he was fired up...but he has no idea what it took...90 hour weeks, dealing with players, staff, parents, fans, administration, board members, media etc...then being a support system for some of these kids for years and years after they graduated....any way, I thought maybe I can show him a movie where he can see some of that...I thought Varsity Blues, but to much other stuff..not enough football.
Any suggestions???
Of all flavors of pop tart though….? I still love frosted cherry or blueberry, never tried all these other flavors besides the ones they had in the 90s. And sometimes change up the soda to Dr Pepper or Mt Dew….freakin delish!It worked last week and we're riding with it again today for another W. The Breakfast of Champions!!!
![]()
![]()
I’d prefer my gringo tacos lol…..fry corn tortillas in oil 20 seconds a side, seasoned ground beef with some refried beans mixed in, top with lettuce, tomato, shredded mex cheese blend, and Pace jar salsa with (I like saucy vs pico) a little ketchup mixed in for a touch of tang. Grew up eating them, still make them, can pound them!Are those street taco or flour tortilla tacos? If it's street tacos, don't forget the minced cilantro, onion and lime topping!
Man, fun. That talon go-lytley is fun. They have other preps they can do, bottle of mag-citrate with ducolax tabs, there’s a newer prep that all pills now (SUTAB). Sometimes pts just have a hard time with drinking all that PEG, vomiting issues and stuff.Colonoscopy endoscopy, 6 AM, tomorrow
I should be all set for game time, though,
