Twitter: Garrett “no advice to give” to Judge about head coaching

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
His three super bowls as a player says yes, getting hired as a head coach, a quarterback coach and a coordinator also says yes he does.

Mike McCarthy has been in the nfl since 1993 and has been to one Super Bowl as a head coach, position coach or a coordinator and never played in the league.
So what??? His dad got him all of his jobs and he sucked at all of them.

aria

Reaction score
Lol, that team continues to be a hot mess. Between 2 ex HC’s on the coaching staff, the actual HC who doesn’t even have OC/DC/HC experience, the well documented failures of BB disciples failing at HC positions and a GM who was ranked as one of he worst in the league I don’t think we’ll have to worry about the Giants for awhile. We’ve won the past 6 meetings and I expect next year I’ll be saying we won the past 8 meetings.

75boyz

Reaction score
His three super bowls as a player says yes, getting hired as a head coach, a quarterback coach and a coordinator also says yes he does.

Mike McCarthy has been in the nfl since 1993 and has been to one Super Bowl as a head coach, position coach or a coordinator and never played in the league.

But Mike you're messing up the team narrative...

I mean what happens when this new guy doesn't win multiple championships, things look relatively similar from a bottomline standpoint in regards to wins and losses(meaning hover around .500 ball).

And then ultimately, Who will be used as the Fall Guy then...?

Haven't they all run out?

I'm not a Garrett groupie either, lol

Just saying the SB expecting crowd might wanna scale it back just a wee bit.

As always, just my opinion.

Gonna be wildly entertaining

Go Cowboys

MarcusRock

Reaction score
No one cares about the context and what was actually said. They want to create their own reality based on the tweet.

The less information the better.

Right? The press is fake and can't be trusted unless .... what they say can be used to back your own viewpoint. THEN it's legit press ..... for that moment.

Blake

Reaction score

Superbowls of which he participated in NONE and contributed to NONE.

John813

Reaction score
INB4 Garrett calls the same plays from his 2010 playbook under Wade

GMO415

Reaction score
0axUgi.gif

cowboyed

Reaction score
I think Garrett will do well as an offensive coordinator except against us.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I have some advice for Coach Judge, watch your back, and if you ever have any doubts call, TO, Roy Williams, Dez, Crayton, and Wade Phillips I am sure they can offer you some advice on JG.

MikeB80

Reaction score
He probably gave Judge advice but just wont state it publicly

Garrett wasnt just hired to be the OC he was hired along with Freddie Kitchens because Judge has no Hc or Coordinator experience and they need them to impart wisdom on him

Yes. Even more important if you read what he said in full, which is why I posted it....he basically answers the question.

He just told the NY media we are one vision and the head coach speaks for us.

The NY media was baiting him to offer advice to Judge. There is not a single thing Garrett or any other coordinator can say in that situation that will be the right answer. No matter what is said it will be used negatively if not today then somewhere down the line.

I understand Paul Schwartz works for the New York Post and the reason they print that paper is so that people have materials to potty train their dogs but he is going to have to try harder to create the dissonance they are looking to make for headlines with Garrett.