Garrett and Barkley

khiladi

Reaction score
I told you he couldn’t field a RG for his life. Garrett has already started off at 29th in rushing attempts and 32 in yards and 32nd in yards per attempt at 1.5 yards per carry and this is with Barkley.

He had Jones throwing 41 times and that man chucked 2 INTs.

This is the difference between Garrett calling plays and Linehan or Moore in reality. This is the dude Romo had to play for and anybody that claims this dude was calling plays here since 2014 and Romo that he was the guy checking out of run plays. Garrett is lucky Callahan came here and completely revamped the RG. This guy was completely riding of the work of other dudes.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I told you he couldn’t field a RG for his life. Garrett has already started off at 29th in rushing attempts and 32 in yards and 32nd in yards per attempt at 1.5 yards per carry and this is with Barkley.

This is the difference between Garrett calling plays and Linehan or Moore in reality. This is the dude Romo had to play for and anybody that claims this dude was calling plays here since 2014 and Romo that he was the guy checking out of run plays. Garrett is lucky Callahan came here and completely revamped the RG. This guy was completely riding of the work of other dudes.
So you're here to defend Romo? But when it comes to Dak, you bash away?

starfan1

Reaction score
The two kind of go hand in hand. Not always the case but quite frequently so you shouldn’t be shocked.

you are the opposite end of the spectrum and to a lesser extent I can be as well

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The two kind of go hand in hand. Not always the case but quite frequently so you shouldn’t be shocked.

you are the opposite end of the spectrum and to a lesser extent I can be as well
Romo retired 4 years ago. Appreciate and support what is here. If not, follow another team. We've caught on to the agenda you Dak haters are up to.

khiladi

Reaction score

Because Dak sucks and Garrett wasn’t calling plays since 2014, so all the excuses it was Garrett was garbage and further, Dak has had an incredible rushing attack covering for him, while Romo had to work with the train wreck that is now OC with the Giants. If Garrett was actually calling the plays, Dak wouldn’t last two games.

And Barkley is over-rated and a magnet for negative yardage, so those who thinks he’s in anyway on the level of Zeke are smoking some good stuff..

starfan1

Reaction score
Romo retired 4 years ago. Appreciate and support what is here. If not, follow another team. We've caught on to the agenda you Dak haters are up to.

you must not pay to much attention to posts. I by most accounts would be closer to a Romo basher than a Dak basher but I try to be objective.

pay attention man you got to know who is who on the street
Dak Bashers=
pappy, Beaman,Khalid,frozen to name a few
Dak Lovers= YOU

many more in between

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Because Dak sucks and Garrett wasn’t calling plays since 2014, so all the excuses it was Garrett was garbage and further, Dak has had an incredible rushing attack covering for him, while Romo had to work with the train wreck that is now OC with the Giants.

And Barkley is over-rated and a magnet for negative yardage, so those who thinks he’s in anyway on the level of Zeke are smoking some good stuff..
Yeah, Dak sucks yet he was 2 yards away from breaking Romo's single season franchise record. He would have broken it had he been allowed to pass in the 4th quarter of last season's Week 17 game against the Commanders, but that would have broken you Romoholics' hearts to the point you might have rioted. lol

Reactions: Ken

Ken

Reaction score

Watching the Giants, it brought back a lot of Cowboys memories...most not good..lol. From the defense stacking the line knowing their running to Garrett going empty backfield to try and "spice it up"...

Just glad to be rid of that clown.

Ken

Reaction score
you must not pay to much attention to posts. I by most accounts would be closer to a Romo basher than a Dak basher but I try to be objective.

pay attention man you got to know who is who on the street
Dak Bashers=
pappy, Beaman,Khalid,frozen to name a few
Dak Lovers= YOU

many more in between
Mark me down for both...

khiladi

Reaction score
Yeah, Dak sucks yet he was 2 yards away from breaking Romo's single season franchise record. He would have broken it had he been allowed to pass in the 4th quarter of last season's Week 17 game against the Commanders, but that would have broken you Romoholics' hearts to the point you might have rioted. lol

Blake Bortles threw close to 5000 yards in this era. Clearly you missed the point..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Blake Bortles threw close to 5000 yards in this era. Clearly you missed the point..
Romo was never able to lead the Cowboys past the divisional round (2nd round) of the playoffs...or throw for 300+ yards or more than 2 TDs in any playoff game after 6 tries. Dak accomplished the passing stats part in his first playoff game as a rookie. He's improved every year since. The best of Dak is yet to come. Clearly you missed the point.

khiladi

Reaction score
Romo was never able to lead the Cowboys past the divisional round (2nd round) of the playoffs...or throw for 300+ yards or more than 2 TDs in any playoff game after 6 tries. Dak accomplished the passing stats part in his first playoff game as a rookie. He's improved every year since. The best of Dak is yet to come. Clearly you missed the point.

So now you’ve move on from passing yardage to another one, against a team that was allowing offenses to put up 400 yards plus before entering the play-offs, with their third string CBs off the street and still took an L..

But once again, you Clearly missed the point... And we didn’t make the playoffs last year with Dak throwing for 2 yards away from the ‘franchise record’ with all the empty yards, despite having what???

visionary

Reaction score

Garretts mother and father will be in this thread before you can say ‘trash HC’

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So now you’ve move on from passing yardage to another one, against a team that was allowing offenses to put up 400 yards plus before entering the play-offs, with their third string CBs off the street and still took an L..

But once again, you Clearly missed the point... And we didn’t make the playoffs last year with Dak throwing for 2 yards away from the ‘franchise record’ with all the empty yards, despite having what???
We missed the playoffs not because of Dak. I would tell you, but you are in denial. You're still missing the point.

quickccc

Reaction score
Give Pittsburgh's defense a lot of credit.

They showed up and they're damn good.

we'll know if a lesser back is running havoc on a a healthy Steeler defense - but even overall as i watched that NYG-Steelers game, i saw the very same
bland, simplistic offfensive handling i've known Garrett for .

It was just lineup and physically beat the them vs a scheme that is designed to better free up the RB or the receivers.

Frankly the one thing i saw Garrett do ... is what Kellen simply does not do ,,run RB screens

khiladi

Reaction score
We missed the playoffs not because of Dak. I would tell you, but you are in denial. You're still missing the point.

Ah, but all our losses were because of Romo..

Oh you mean Dak missing the playoffs was because of Zeke and the RG, evidenced by the Giants, with Garrett calling the plays... But wait a minute, Garrett wasn’t calling plays here since 2014, you know Romo’s MVP season when Jerry gave him the input into the offense. So it can’t be Garrett or the running game why Dak sucked and went scoreless for 5 straight quarters and choked against Wentz and the Eagles, with their 3rd strong corners off the street as well.