Garrett and Barkley

kskboys

Reaction score
Holy crapp, people this is NOT about Romo vs Dak. How can so many of you miss the point so badly? It's like someone argued that frogs can jump, and your response is "Cheetahs run fast."

To the OP: Great point. I am beyond ecstatic that we no longer have to put up w/ this crapp. I wonder if the Gnats really knew what they were getting? Surprised Barkely didn't demand to be traded.

Qcard

Reaction score
I told you he couldn’t field a RG for his life. Garrett has already started off at 29th in rushing attempts and 32 in yards and 32nd in yards per attempt at 1.5 yards per carry and this is with Barkley.

He had Jones throwing 41 times and that man chucked 2 INTs.

This is the difference between Garrett calling plays and Linehan or Moore in reality. This is the dude Romo had to play for and anybody that claims this dude was calling plays here since 2014 and Romo that he was the guy checking out of run plays. Garrett is lucky Callahan came here and completely revamped the RG. This guy was completely riding of the work of other dudes.
Whatever.....Dak doesn't throw rookie type INTs in the Endzone...Danny Dimes is the RKG though, I guess...

khiladi

Reaction score
Whatever.....Dak doesn't throw rookie type INTs in the Endzone...Danny Dimes is the RKG though, I guess...

Dak was 17th in the red-zone and 22nd on the road and Dak had a much better OL, according to Dak homers when they want to blame Zeke to defend Dak, while praising Barkley to no end..

And Danny Dimes didn’t throw 4 INTs returned for TDs in the first half of the season yet in his second year. And I’m not even defending Danny Dimes here...

khiladi

Reaction score
Holy crapp, people this is NOT about Romo vs Dak. How can so many of you miss the point so badly? It's like someone argued that frogs can jump, and your response is "Cheetahs run fast."

To the OP: Great point. I am beyond ecstatic that we no longer have to put up w/ this crapp. I wonder if the Gnats really knew what they were getting? Surprised Barkely didn't demand to be traded.

Its basically all part of the Saban coaching tree in Miami. Dooley, the guy that was brought here by Garrett, and replaced by Sanjay Lal is with the Giants and Garrett as well and Garrett also brought Columbo. This idea that Garrett was hamstrung by Jones is utterly asinine too. Garrett was given plenty of leeway by Jones and did everything in his power to let him succeed, but he had to pull the reins from him in 2014, but he still allowed him some coaching and personnel decisions. Linehan was brought in because it allowed the Cowboys to not change the offense away from a Coryell and he was also with Garrett in Miami.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I mean this is all true but there's not an OC in the world who would get anything good out of that offense.

They don't have any good players lol

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Jason never knew anything about a running game and the needed blocking assignments. When he was calling the plays here, he would always call slow developing traps and power pulls at the goal line. Which never works.

blueblood70

Reaction score
why does the garett bashing continue, hes gone..move on..

Kmoore not looking much better..more of the same from last year with Garett gone..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I told you he couldn’t field a RG for his life. Garrett has already started off at 29th in rushing attempts and 32 in yards and 32nd in yards per attempt at 1.5 yards per carry and this is with Barkley.

This is the difference between Garrett calling plays and Linehan or Moore in reality. This is the dude Romo had to play for and anybody that claims this dude was calling plays here since 2014 and Romo that he was the guy checking out of run plays. Garrett is lucky Callahan came here and completely revamped the RG. This guy was completely riding of the work of other dudes.

Did you watch the game or just look up stats? Do you even know who the Giants played and how good the D was?

Pitt has the best defense in the NFL and they are crazy good. I actually thought Garrett did an admirable job especially considering installing a new offense. The Giants actually didn't look like pushovers. Some 4 WR sets, 5 WR sets from Garrett. Lots of multiple TE stuff as usual but definitely too much running up the middle.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Because Dak sucks and Garrett wasn’t calling plays since 2014, so all the excuses it was Garrett was garbage and further, Dak has had an incredible rushing attack covering for him, while Romo had to work with the train wreck that is now OC with the Giants. If Garrett was actually calling the plays, Dak wouldn’t last two games.

And Barkley is over-rated and a magnet for negative yardage, so those who thinks he’s in anyway on the level of Zeke are smoking some good stuff..

I seem to recall the rushing attack failing over and over again in key situations. Saw it again yesterday on the key 3rd down late.

khiladi

Reaction score
Did you watch the game or just look up stats? Do you even know who the Giants played and how good the D was?

Pitt has the best defense in the NFL and they are crazy good. I actually thought Garrett did an admirable job especially considering installing a new offense. The Giants actually didn't look like pushovers. Some 4 WR sets, 5 WR sets from Garrett. Lots of multiple TE stuff as usual but definitely too much running up the middle.

6 yards on 15 attempts a “generational back” against any defense is trash.. just stop

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Because Dak sucks and Garrett wasn’t calling plays since 2014, so all the excuses it was Garrett was garbage and further, Dak has had an incredible rushing attack covering for him, while Romo had to work with the train wreck that is now OC with the Giants. If Garrett was actually calling the plays, Dak wouldn’t last two games.

And Barkley is over-rated and a magnet for negative yardage, so those who thinks he’s in anyway on the level of Zeke are smoking some good stuff..

I notice you didn't mention defense and coaching as being things Dak has had? Odd seeing as thought those things have always been top notch around here. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Water is wet and Garrett will screw up the Giants...

Death, taxes and Garret sucking...

Garrett is to sucking as peanut butter is to jelly...

You dig?

InTheZone

Reaction score
Romo retired 4 years ago. Appreciate and support what is here. If not, follow another team. We've caught on to the agenda you Dak haters are up to.
Oh yes, openly embrace everything the team has and dont you dare criticize protected players.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score

The fact Dak exceeded this well is crazy . He’s head and shoulders above Romo at this point