Garrett and The Process

khiladi

Reaction score
If you're going to give up on a QB after year two, then Romo should not ever have had a career here in Dallas.

Dak has everything going for him.. an OL, an all pro RB, a semi decent OC..

We gave up on an elite QB that finally had these things for a year 2 QB.. that’s unheard of and we are paying the price..

Your right, it wouldn’t have been an issue if we didn’t do this and more people would have been tolerant of Dak’s play after Romo if we didn’t blow our window.. but we didn’t..

And your sitting here defending this crap play with all sorts of excuses for him in respect to Romo, who is simply better than him..

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dak has everything going for him.. an OL, an all pro RB, a semi decent OC..

We gave up on an elite QB that finally had these things for a year 2 QB.. that’s unheard of and we are paying the price..

Your right, it wouldn’t have been an issue if we didn’t do this and more people would have been tolerant of this if we didn’t blow our window.. but we didn’t..

And your sitting here defending this crap play with all sorts of excuses for him in respect to Romo, who is simply better than him..
What elite line are you referring too? The one that gives Dak a second to a 1.5 seconds before he's killed? That one. Romo was NOT elite, thus no one wanted him in the offseason, and he won't be getting anywhere close to the HOF. That elite QB?

khiladi

Reaction score
What elite line are you referring too? The one that gives Dak a second to a 1.5 seconds before he's killed? That one. Romo was NOT elite, thus no one wanted him in the offseason, and he won't be getting anywhere close to the HOF. That elite QB?

Dak has had plenty of time in the pocket.. just stop.. just like his scouting report says.. he holds on to the ball way too long, falls into bad mechanics and sails balls high.. his pocket presence is pathetic right now and pretty much every DC says they run objective is to keep him in the pocket..

Dude still hasn’t been sacked thirty times this season when it was regular for Romo.. Gurode as a C couldn’t even call plays at the line and Leonard Davis was a bust before playing with Romo..

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dak has had plenty of time in the pocket.. just stop.. just like his scouting report says.. he holds on to the ball way too long, falls into bad mechanics and sails balls high.. his pocket presence is pathetic right now and pretty much every DC says they run objective is to keep him in the pocket..

Dude still hasn’t been sacked thirty times this season when it was regular for Romo.. Gurode as a C couldn’t even call plays at the line and Leonard Davis was a bust before playing with Romo..
Dak is irrelevant at this point because he's a second year guy who needs competition next season, let the best man win. But you still haven't told me how Romo never made even the NFC championship game. He had 10 years, should we have given him another decade? Probably not, he was out of shape always, and a child sack would have sent him to the ER.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I am so broken down by pathetic, incompetent Dallas Cowboys teams over the last two decades, I will welcome this latest knife in the heart with open arms if we FINALLY, FINALLY get rid of these garbage puppet coaches and proven-loser assistant coaches, players, and throw in Rowdy while we're asking for miracles. Blow this thing up or put us fans out of our misery.

Dre11

Reaction score
I am so broken down by pathetic, incompetent Dallas Cowboys teams over the last two decades, I will welcome this latest knife in the heart with open arms if we FINALLY, FINALLY get rid of these garbage puppet coaches and proven-loser assistant coaches, players, and throw in Rowdy while we're asking for miracles. Blow this thing up or put us fans out of our misery.

So that includes Parcells too, right?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
wont happen and any changes wont over come how bad JG and the Jones boys are.

diefree666

Reaction score
Dak is irrelevant at this point because he's a second year guy who needs competition next season, let the best man win. But you still haven't told me how Romo never made even the NFC championship game. He had 10 years, should we have given him another decade? Probably not, he was out of shape always, and a child sack would have sent him to the ER.
keep it up; we all need a laugh right now

Dre11

Reaction score
Our process burned bridges with one of the greatest defensive minds in history in Wade Phillips, one of the greatest OL coaches in history that built this line in Bill Callahan and an elite QB in Tony Romo, for a guy that can’t throw deep and outside the hashes and they feared an open competition with Romo...

So has Phillips been a HC since? How is Callahan doing in D.C. where they suck running the ball since he's been there?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
keep it up; we all need a laugh right now
I'm not laughing, that's a decade wasted. I don't want to waste anymore time on QBs who stink. This is why I want competition for Dak in 2018. Legit competition from a number one draft pick.

kevm3

Reaction score
imagine if our players actually quit. We'd have a top 10 pick in a year when we have tons of draft picks and we'd have a new head coach. Now' we're hamstrung with mediocrity. We're going to miss the playoffs yet again. We have a middle of the road draft pick. We get more Garrett. This franchise is becoming sickening.