Garrett as GM? **merged**

blueblood70

Reaction score
no way.

its either
A.) a LONG goodbye.
B.) he's comin back...and they're workin on details and staff stuff.
C.) Jerry is waiting on his guy and is giving Garrett til the 14th.

hopin' A/C.....but feelin' B.
A.im pretty sure its a long goodbye , he did not want to rush the player and coaches exit interviews with the mess of the black Monday spiraling all over and then the holiday was in the middle.. I believe they wanted to wait until it feels correct...SOON

yes C as well because whats the rush if his next HC is still available?

the only people in rush is the fans and they are panicked to appoint of wide spread speculation but jerry will have the spotlight soon all his own and he will pounce, if he lets the contract simply lapse theres no firing , just walk their separate ways..save face

cowboyec

Reaction score
A.im pretty sure its a long goodbye , he did not want to rush the player and coaches exit interviews with the mess of the black Monday spiraling all over and then the holiday was in the middle.. I believe they wanted to wait until it feels correct...SOON

yes C as well because whats the rush if his next HC is still available?

the only people in rush is the fans and they are panicked to appoint of wide spread speculation but jerry will have the spotlight soon all his own and he will pounce, if he lets the contract simply lapse theres no firing , just walk their separate ways..save face
agreed.
for awhile I was feeling the delay was an extension.
but I don't think so.
he's got his guy and is just running out the clock til the 14th.

Section446

Reaction score
I guess he could be by title, but there's no way he'd have the control.

blueblood70

Reaction score
agreed.
for awhile I was feeling the delay was an extension.
but I don't think so.
he's got his guy and is just running out the clock til the 14th.
I believe he got upset the news was broke the entire staff was let go when he wanted to announce it and decided to make the media sweat as well,. his little *** to those releasing information prematurely..it will come when he feels like let us know..its Jerrys way..meanwhile the media contuse to keep this story at top of Trending..