Garrett: Eagles the best team in football

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
2 teams that only have a losing record because we beat them

Or one could point out that the 2 undefeated 3-0 teams right now would be Miami and Minnesota… if they didn’t have the misfortune of playing Philadelphia this early.

First off the EAGLES SUCK, second the OC is doing a great Job for Hurts, early on its looks very good....now youll need to understand as a Cowboys fans if we all say "You cant win a championship in September" because we are the only team that can win a championship in September, role is already taken!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So, building up the trenches will get you a top rated team. Jerry didn’t get the memo.

Jerry won 3 SB's doing it..he has the memo for sure, its not his way...the question isnt wether he believes it, its not his way so we dont see it here now.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
The Eagles are playing some of the best football right now and to say they are the best isn’t a stretch. The question whether they can continue playing this well all season remains to be seen. We gotta hope they peak early and fade late.

Creeper

Reaction score
They just drafted a future All-pro center so they're good there.

I don't know about that. It is way too early to be calling Cam Jurgens a future all-pro. He had a nice combine, but he has a long way to go.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
First of all the Eagles are playing well but I do really think we can beat them, especially with Dak. I just think we match up with them really well mainly because of Parsons.
The Eagles were an average team last year and really had a great offseason. Someone mentioned that they are aging but they used there 1st and 2nd replacing Cox and Kelce. My main worry is if Hurtz plays like he's been playing they have a ton of draft capital to grab one of the two highly rated DE's coming out of Alabama and Clemson with the Alabama kid looking like a generational talent. They have this kid Sweat who looks like an emerging stud at DE and I hate for them to match him up with a big time DE especially with their strong DTs. New Orleans just can't give them a top 5 pick.

cowboyec

Reaction score
empty calories vs bad teams.
we'll find out come november and december.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
First of all the Eagles are playing well but I do really think we can beat them, especially with Dak. I just think we match up with them really well mainly because of Parsons.
The Eagles were an average team last year and really had a great offseason. Someone mentioned that they are aging but they used there 1st and 2nd replacing Cox and Kelce. My main worry is if Hurtz plays like he's been playing they have a ton of draft capital to grab one of the two highly rated DE's coming out of Alabama and Clemson with the Alabama kid looking like a generational talent. They have this kid Sweat who looks like an emerging stud at DE and I hate for them to match him up with a big time DE especially with their strong DTs. New Orleans just can't give them a top 5 pick.

At this moment we’re on pace for what’s likely the 3rd-4th best non-QB in the draft:

zkAqhzB.jpg

LV would almost certainly trade that pick for a kings ransom to a QB needy team (though unlikely they have it still in January)

Atlanta probably takes a QB if one of the big ones are left despite drafting a QB last year

SoBlue128

Reaction score
At this moment we’re on pace for what’s likely the 3rd-4th best non-QB in the draft:

LV would almost certainly trade that pick for a kings ransom to a QB needy team (though unlikely they have it still in January)

Atlanta probably takes a QB if one of the big ones are left despite drafting a QB last year

Howie has made some incredible moves. The future is beaming for your Eagles. I'd be shocked if y'all don't get another Lombardi this year or next

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
So sick and tired of all the talking heads praising the Eagles and calling them SB Contenders. The Commanders may be the worse team in football. The Lions and Vikings are mediocre. So sickening.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Garrett with the reverse jinx :flagwave:

From a guy who couldn't get it done when he had the horses to ride all the way to the SB. Beating up on the Toads (LIONS, VIKINGS and SKINS OH MY) doesn't make a team the BEST team in football, the Cowboys found that out last season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanilla2

Reaction score
What a weird place this comment must put the zone in.

on one hand we love to praise NFCE opponents (especially the eagles)

on the other its Jason Garrett.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’ll give credit to Miami for the win, but no, they’re not the better team. Anyone with a functioning brain knows it.
So why did the Bills lose yesterday to the Dolphins? Was it a mirage? Anyone with a functioning brain cam see who was the better team yesterday.