Garrett Got Outcoached

kwcool619

Reaction score
Garrett is constantly outcoached. Does anyone remember him losing to a couple of rookie coaches a few season ago? Can anyone remember the announcers or analysts said "Jason Garrett outcoached_________" ? If anyone have heard that, please inform me.

ghst187

Reaction score
Pure and simple. Him not wanting Dak to throw the ball an rely just on Elliott running the ball was the reason why we lost. The Saints were loading the box. Yet time and again we kept running up the middle.

Moore is not at fault here. This is all on Garrett.

100%

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pure and simple. Him not wanting Dak to throw the ball an rely just on Elliott running the ball was the reason why we lost. The Saints were loading the box. Yet time and again we kept running up the middle.

Moore is not at fault here. This is all on Garrett.

LOL

NeathBlue

Reaction score
It’s been said a lot the last couple of weeks that Moore and Kitna have been running the offensive game without interference from Garrett... so this is on the young shoulders of Moore.

DanA

Reaction score
So far this season teams have been out coached by Moore with LOS adjustments. This game the Saints defense was waiting for Dak to adjust as a trigger to change scheme. It was smart an effective.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This goes without saying, when has he ever outcoached the other team?

And Jerry just said the Saints beat us with outstanding coaching and scheme...……...apparently that means ours sucked.:laugh:

At least Jerry is calling it like he sees it, even he knows Clappy cant hold Sean Payton's jock strap when it comes to coaching.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Does that even look like a Moore called game Mr. Obvious?

I agree 1000 percent. Moore has been aggressive all year. He comes from Boise which is always aggressive and throwing the ball down the field.

Am I supposed to believe that for the first time in his life Moore became conservative because the place they were playing was loud?

willia451

Reaction score
This was a big game for the Cowboys to show that they have arrived as a force to be reckoned with in the NFC. Instead. They only managed 10 points. And not only did they not win, they lost their starting LT for weeks to injury on top of it.

Very disappointing. But I'm not surprised with this coaching staff. When they are challenged in big games by good coaches they lose more often than not.

But. 3-1 is still 3-1. Let's see how they respond to this next week, at home, against the Packers. That game just got a lot bigger.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here you go guys figured this might help you out!
HEROIMAGE-copy.jpg

P.S. When your defense holds them to 12 points in there own house and you can only muster 10 points with our offline and Zeke and Coop ya Houston we have a problem and its not the coaching!!!

tico

Reaction score
I agree 1000 percent. Moore has been aggressive all year. He comes from Boise which is always aggressive and throwing the ball down the field.

Am I supposed to believe that for the first time in his life Moore became conservative because the place they were playing was loud?

JG has been around for 9.5 seasons now. Are you going to tell me we can't recognize his Signature on Offense? He is a greedy person with a huge ego, he sabotaged Wade. Does anyone really think he likes Moore praised for the past 3 weeks and receiving all the credit? JG hasn't even been complimented at all, so I repeat Moore's duties got a tight leash today.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
JG has been around for 9.5 seasons now. Are you going to tell me we can't recognize his Signature on Offense? He is a greedy person with a huge ego, he sabotaged Wade. Does anyone really think he likes Moore praised for the past 3 weeks and receiving all the credit? JG hasn't even been complimented at all, so I repeat Moore's duties got a tight leash today.

Agreed man Garrett sucks and is a complete and utter snake!

JMPearson

Reaction score
It’s been said a lot the last couple of weeks that Moore and Kitna have been running the offensive game without interference from Garrett... so this is on the young shoulders of Moore.

But there was clearly meddling but JG last night the game plan was ultra conservative that is what is he does on the road against teams that don't have a high powered offense. It as been his MO for his whole career.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
But there was clearly meddling but JG last night the game plan was ultra conservative that is what is he does on the road against teams that don't have a high powered offense. It as been his MO for his whole career.

Where did you see clear meddling?
And neither Moore nor Garrett can be blamed for the way our OL lost the battle with their DL.
We played poorly, had marginal decisions go against us and payed the penalty.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Not the First time...

Defiantly won’t be the last to finish the year before he gets the axe