Garrett Got Outcoached

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I find it funny, not ha ha funny, that the players play poorly for large parts of the game and then there's some injuries and the Garrett haters then say he was out coached. The OC is calling the offensive plays, the DC and Richard are calling the defense yet the Garrett haters put the blame squarely and solely on Garrett. They never blame the players for their performance, only Garrett.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett got out-coached by a Rookie .

Just want to say ,
garrett apologists have the bar laying on the floor . There is nothing remotely lower .

Losing is not acceptable to some fans , deal with it .

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Garrett got out-coached by a Rookie .

Just want to say ,
garrett apologists have the bar laying on the floor . There is nothing remotely lower .

Losing is not acceptable to some fans , deal with it .

And expecting undefeated seasons and Super Bowl wins isn't realistic either. That's only happen once, the dolphins. Another team can close, the pats, but lost in the Super Bowl.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
And expecting undefeated seasons and Super Bowl wins isn't realistic either. That's only happen once, the dolphins. Another team can close, the pats, but lost in the Super Bowl.

So you expect loses, you root for loses ? , Thats realistic to you ?

JMech

Reaction score
Just seeing this thread go to 16 pages. Amazing.

Bottom line.............to be outcoached you have to be a coach in the first place. Therein lies the dilemma.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Pure and simple. Him not wanting Dak to throw the ball an rely just on Elliott running the ball was the reason why we lost. The Saints were loading the box. Yet time and again we kept running up the middle.

Moore is not at fault here. This is all on Garrett.
IM not a Garrett fan, but why do you people keep saying Garrett got outcoached? Hes niot calling plays, he there to motivate and keep things together. Garrett hasnt been calling plays for alot of yrs now.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Just seeing this thread go to 16 pages. Amazing.

Bottom line.............to be outcoached you have to be a coach in the first place. Therein lies the dilemma.

To have a head coach, you need an actual football GM to hire one and not just another puppet who's doomed to fail. Therein lies the dilemma.

That's the bottom line.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
So you expect loses, you root for loses ? , Thats realistic to you ?

No I don't root for loses!!!! I also don't consider for even a second of stopping to be a fan if they do lose. I know the chances of going undefeated all the way through the Super Bowl and know it's not realistic to count on that happening. I also know it's also foolish to write off a team after just 5 games especially when they are a top of their division.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
IM not a Garrett fan, but why do you people keep saying Garrett got outcoached? Hes niot calling plays, he there to motivate and keep things together. Garrett hasnt been calling plays for alot of yrs now.

I said he was outcoached against NO. But against Green Bay it was certainly the players that were more to be blamed for the lost.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Teams find our weaknesses and exploit them.

The staff does not adjust.

How long before they did something about Chaz Green in Atlanta?

How about adjusting to what the Rams were doing with the run in the playoff game?

Those are two of many many instances.

How exactly are you supposed to win that way?

They have better players than most teams and will end up out muscling certain teams to victory, but they never have any shot to make a deep playoff run when the teams you see there are coached very well.

Blame Garrett all you want, but boils down to Jerry not wanting to bring anyone in here with a real coaching presence. He has to be the guy...the face of the team.

Maybe theres a chance once he is gone. Maybe not.

But they cant win now. No way. Theres no coaching advantage whatsoever in any given game. The opposite is the case