News: Garrett heading to Alabama

bodi

Reaction score
Rashaan Evans posted some poor leaping numbers, and teams are concerned about his lack of athleticism. He also didn't run the 40, which frustrated those who took the time to fly out and watch him. There's a realistic chance Evans falls into Day 2.

I don't get it ? why not run ?

Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama
Height: 6-2. Weight: 232. Arm: 32.25.
Projected 40 Time: 4.63

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
We finally agree :laugh:. Payne is fed a need for the defense if anyone watched the defense last year. We got gashed on the ground more than some want to acknowledge

Honestly I don' t know why some people here at cowboys zone refuse to admit the cowboys are weak at DT. God forbid they acknowledge the cowboys philosohy on the one tech is wrong , despite the growing evidence displayed this season in numerous games. I think some posters simply want to continue to carry water for the front office and coaching staff.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This reminds me of last year...no one saw the Chidobe Awuzie pick coming....

10eaca8b7ccbebaf59107c5817e0bb8f.jpg

This year.....round 2

Anthony Averett CB Alabama

hqdefault.jpg

LC-Awuzie
RC-Averett
Slot-Lewis

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind taking Ridley or another WR if we traded down from #19 to the late 20's and added a 2nd in 2018 or 2019.

Klingo3034

Reaction score
Rashaan Evans posted some poor leaping numbers, and teams are concerned about his lack of athleticism. He also didn't run the 40, which frustrated those who took the time to fly out and watch him. There's a realistic chance Evans falls into Day 2.

I don't get it ? why not run ?

Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama
Height: 6-2. Weight: 232. Arm: 32.25.
Projected 40 Time: 4.63

Yeah I'm curious why he skipped it. Not like teams want him to go wide receiver if he has good speed.