News: Garrett heading to Alabama

DiResta

Reaction score
I would be happy with Da'Ron Payne as our 1-tech DT.
well they need defense help no matter if they go lb or defense line
the Eagles have a great defensive line but their offensive line is practically just as good
as long as Dallas has that weak spot teams will keep exploiting it
they have to get strong in the middle

DiResta

Reaction score
Terrible news for all Leighton Vander Esch fans. Say, "bye bye." 1st round pick is going to be a Bama player.
worse still it wont be a position of great need if they go wr

i really believe in Vander Esch as you well know but i would be happy with Evans over a wr @ pick #1 no question

DiResta

Reaction score
I could get down with with Payne at 19 and Harrison in the 2nd.

The more I think about the option of drafting Ridley, the less I like it.
Harrison could really help the defense but the draft is deep at cb and safety
i just wonder if a 4th rounder might be a improvement

DiResta

Reaction score
Beasley is the odd man out. Last year of his contract. He'll get traded most likely.

Bryant
Ridley (#19)
Hurns
TWill
Switzer
Thompson
he goes to the Patriots where 50 year old Tom Brady has him as a perennial all pro

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm guessing JG is going to Alabama to check out Rashaan Evans for round one of the draft.

I was reading last week that Dallas' FO favors him. Also, MLB will be a high priority this year.

If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Bryan Broaddus who had claimed he overheard "whispers."

Last edited:

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I'm guessing JG is going to Alabama to check out Rashaan Evans for round one of the draft.

I was reading last week that Dallas' FO favors him. Also, MLB will be a high priority this year.

If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Bryan Broaddus who had claimed he overheard "whispers."

I thought he was hearing whispers about LVE

Rayman70

Reaction score

lmao..Broaddus..whispers? The only whispers he hears are all the sweet nothings from David Helman...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
lmao..Broaddus..whispers? The only whispers he hears are all the sweet nothings from David Helman...

I realize it's fashionable to knock him nowadays but he probably does happen by the "powers that be" now and then. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
A little birdie told me they like Payne and Evans. Its NOT Ridley guys. That's all I can tell you.
I hope it is Da'Ron Payne! His presence would seriously open things up 1-on-1 for David Irving inside, DeMarcus Lawrence outside, and the now rumored to be applying for reinstatement Randy Gregory at the other end. Such a starting lineup would become one of the most talented in the league and help free up our LBs.