Garrett is getting eviscerated on Dallas radio

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Well, he's getting eviscerated here at CZ -- no reason why he wouldn't be getting the same treatment in Dallas. I stood by him longer than I should. His timidity finally convinced me that he's far from an ideal HC for any team, much less, one with the history of being a storied franchise like the Cowboys. Strictly as a human being, he's a good man, although as an NFL coach, he's just a butt slapper. Obviously, the time has come to hit the road, Jack!

Last edited:

Kalyan

Reaction score
Heard Bob, whom I respect a lot, go after Garrett that you can't let GB and Jets coaches, out coach you. That our game plan is so flawed to stop their run and make no adjustments throughout the game, even when they are constantly beating the single high safety. Also, we are committed to our run in second half, basically running out the clock ourselves when down 21-3

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let me guess.. he really wants to win? lol
If you don't think Jerry loves his franchise and wants to win there's no explanation that's going to change your mind but again you would be wrong

Kaiser

Reaction score
Doubt it’s any worse than the day after the Titans game last year

I was trying to click on one single thread just now, it was between this one saying DFW fans complain, another saying DFW fans drink beer and a third saying water is wet.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Just giving you non-DFW folks a heads up. ESPN 103.3, The Fan, & The Ticket are all teeing off on him. I've waited 5 years for this day. Sunday is the beginning of the end. :yourock:
jerry always reacts to the market and media....and creates hope, sells it and then rinse, repeat....I don't have hope even for the next coach...as long as jerry is in charge...we all will rejoice when garrett is gone....and the next puppet enters stage left....

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
In his own stadium against the eagles in prime time. When will the pressure to do better actually kick in?

I don’t know. We’ve been waiting since 1996.

I’m all for firing howdy doody the head coach....but are Jerry and Son still acquiring personnel and defining the culture?

pretty sure I’ll be in a pine box before this squad sniffs a super bowl.

but at least the franchise is valuable and the brand still does well. #money

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
quarter of a century says otherwise. Loving his team and doing what's necessary to win are completely different things. Jerry's a POS.
Yes you have an agenda against him I understand that. And that's okay. But it's not the reason we're losing

Brooksey

Reaction score
I don't have any specific quotes. I've been listening off and on all day. Everybody is ready to get rid of him. Everybody. Some caller just called in and his voice was shaking because he was so angry. :laugh:

Good...very good

starfan1

Reaction score
I don't have any specific quotes. I've been listening off and on all day. Everybody is ready to get rid of him. Everybody. Some caller just called in and his voice was shaking because he was so angry. :laugh:
They have teed off on Garrett before most of the listening area has wanted to be free of Jay Geezy for the better part of 4 or 5 years but always seems to get up off the mat one last time. Im all for a replacement but who on this roster would you think deserves a shot. The entire coaching staff has been horrible

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
My biggest wish is that former Dallas players (who actually did achieve greatness in this league) actually turn on Garrett. I would love to see guys like Primetime, Demarcus Ware, Aikman, Emmitt, Randy White, etc. come after Garrett. That would certainly be his curtain call.

At this point, TO and Dez isn't cutting it.