Garrett is getting eviscerated on Dallas radio

jsb357

Reaction score
I don't think it matters.

jggoat.jpg

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Just giving you non-DFW folks a heads up. ESPN 103.3, The Fan, & The Ticket are all teeing off on him. I've waited 5 years for this day. Sunday is the beginning of the end. :yourock:
Who cares that people are doing the vocal version of this site and other Boys sites? I care most about wins not what long time listener first time caller and the boys say. I can get that from y'all just the same.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was trying to click on one single thread just now, it was between this one saying DFW fans complain, another saying DFW fans drink beer and a third saying water is wet.
I think those threads got merged.

kumizi

Reaction score
The Cowboys had a ~30% success rate running on first down. The Cowboys had close to a ~60% success rate passing on first down. All the first down runs have to be Jason Garret. Why would Kellen Moore turn into an idiot all of a sudden?

Dak and the Cowboys were one of the best teams in the league running play action. They were doing it 40%+ of their plays. Yesterday, they had less than 10% of their plays run play action. This has to be Jason Garrett. Look at what Romo said. Everything the Cowboys did had Jason Garrett's fingerprints all over them.

Basically, the Cowboys have gone away from everything that was working to everything they've done in the last 10 years of JG's reign.

cern

Reaction score
The media has always been soft in Dallas, homer. And that's coming from someone who lives 16 hours away.

When was the last time you ever heard a reporter ask Jerry, or any member of the staff or FO, a threatening question?

EDIT: Nevermind, I can't tell if you're being facetious or not.
the last time I can remember was when parcells was the coach. the media hated the guy because they couldn't get under his skin. but you have to consider during that time period, newspapers were still relevant and important sources of news. now it's just a group of homers that won't ask the tough questions.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Cowboys had a ~30% success rate running on first down. The Cowboys had close to a ~60% success rate passing on first down. All the first down runs have to be Jason Garret. Why would Kellen Moore turn into an idiot all of a sudden?

Dak and the Cowboys were one of the best teams in the league running play action. They were doing it 40%+ of their plays. Yesterday, they had less than 10% of their plays run play action. This has to be Jason Garrett. Look at what Romo said. Everything the Cowboys did had Jason Garrett's fingerprints all over them.

Basically, the Cowboys have gone away from everything that was working to everything they've done in the last 10 years of JG's reign.

What I heard Romo say was in regards to the deep passes. He said the deeper passing was what he (Romo) experienced in 2007 etc. Under Moore it has opened back up for the QB to go downfield, which almost every fan here complained about when linehan took over.

blueblood70

Reaction score
and...….

Guess what he ill most likely be here until the end of the season so all the threads on replacements sn firings are useless..

hope the useless venting put you all at ease because JG will be here until the team is mathematically eliminated and the NFCE is down, that could be week 16...grab your popcorn..10 left to go:popcorn:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The media has always been soft in Dallas, homer. And that's coming from someone who lives 16 hours away.

When was the last time you ever heard a reporter ask Jerry, or any member of the staff or FO, a threatening question?

EDIT: Nevermind, I can't tell if you're being facetious or not.
Obviously you’ve never read the Dallas Morning News, Ft Worth Telegram or watched WFAA.

scottsp

Reaction score
The Dallas Stars broadcast is sparing us the Monday roasting session reserved for BAD Radio. Too bad. I was looking forward to the CROW line today.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
over 6 years ago when this guy got jeri red-faced and me laughing hysterically:

That guy now covers the Mavericks. Gee, I wonder if thats a coincidence?

Short dude in the front ducked his head every time a question was asked.

efh313

Reaction score
I know JJ won’t make a change mid season, but I can dream.
As for the scapegoat, I see three:
1. Injuries
2. Officials (though JG probably won’t go there)
3. Rod

And for better or worse, Marinelli, will probably be the fall guy this season if we make it to the playoffs. Firing Rod will appease the fan base looking for blood. If we legit tank and have an all out losing season... I think JJ might actually pull the trigger on JG and non renew.

Only time will tell...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Just giving you non-DFW folks a heads up. ESPN 103.3, The Fan, & The Ticket are all teeing off on him. I've waited 5 years for this day. Sunday is the beginning of the end. :yourock:
Thank you! That's awesome to hear. Now Jerry needs to release the hammer.