Twitter: Garrett "It's my responsibility, my fault, my job to make sure we do it better"

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey now, tis the season. If everyone but Mayor May Who, played here by Ranching, can forgive the Grinch, who are we or what kind of who's are we to not forgive Garrett Who?

Garrett Who, you are forgiven, now get the Who hell out.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

When Garrett blames other people and passes the buck, its sign that he feels helpless. The guy needs to go. He has NO answers, has no clue how to get his message to the people under him and I don't know that they even understand what he wants. Most of his messages are general principals.

He always uses the term "we" when talking about decisions and issues. He is the HC. He needs to be the deciding factor and final say. We need a decisive leader, not a catch phrase delegator.

morat1959

Reaction score
It’s been your fault ever since you’ve been here. Shut up you clapping, spitting, butt slapping, carrat Head idiot!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
First Risen praises Dak and now this. lol
iu

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I might be able to listen to that if he were in his 2nd or 3rd year coaching but not after 10 years. 10 years on the job and he still cannot manage the clock. He has had more than a fair shot to get the job done. Time to move on.

Well stated fan since the 60's and saw all the variations of great, good coaches. JG has outstayed his welcome. Don't waste Dak/Cooper/whatever Zeke has left.

Build a D that can stop the run and pressure , no more Hot Boyz ...... its not all about the sacks when the RB is running by you because you stunted out of a gap to allow him
to get 5+ yards of untouched run space.

Its very frustrating to see that, and then watch out guys gang tackled at the LOS

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Cowboys will finish 11-5, win division, win a playoff game, Garrett extended for life.