Garrett moving on up

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Had he been a head coach for any other team he wouldn’t be given the opportunity. One of the perks for being associated with the Cowboys. A former head coach usually needs a ring to get a Network studio job or at least a decent track record.

basel90

Reaction score

I doubt he will be entertaining or a voice of knowledge. His record and recent firing out of 2 jobs in 3 years means he lacks the credibility. A nice face and person , similar to chris sims on college football , no substance but nice and elegant form .

jnday

Reaction score
Where he belongs. Certainly not on a sideline. Jerry will be the only NFL dummy to give him a HC job.
I am not a big Garrett supporter, but coach after coach comes to Dallas and fails. How much longer are fans going to blame coaches for this mess? Jerry undermined Garrett more than any other coach over the last two decades. Jerry made several statements about players, play-calling, changes, etc to the media and Garrett knew nothing about it. The changes were made at Jerry’s demand and Garrett was blamed. MM hasn’t had that problem yet, but he will soon if the team keeps going one and done in the playoffs.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I am not a big Garrett supporter, but coach after coach comes to Dallas and fails. How much longer are fans going to blame coaches for this mess? Jerry undermined Garrett more than any other coach over the last two decades. Jerry made several statements about players, play-calling, changes, etc to the media and Garrett knew nothing about it. The changes were made at Jerry’s demand and Garrett was blamed. MM hasn’t had that problem yet, but he will soon if the team keeps going one and done in the playoffs.
I agree Jerry and Stephen are the biggest issue but Garrett was there for a decade. 2 playoff wins. Time and again his teams under performed. I think he deserves some scorn too.