Garrett on Cooper, vague as usual as to his ankle issue

reddyuta

Reaction score
I think he will play if the MRI was negative,if he can practice he can play.

JayFord

Reaction score
Getting a straight answer from anything dallas is a waste if your time

“is Romo playing the last game!”
“Hes out”
“Hes being evaluated”
“Hes good to play if the game was today”
“Hes not playing”

“Is murray leaving”
“Murray might stay over dez”
“Sources say Murray is coming back”
“Murray goes to philly”

Elliott contract and we dont need to go back into that crapfest

mldardy

Reaction score
Garrett with his day to day crap. Says Cooper hopefully will be ready by game day.
Irk me he will not be straight forward. I know at times it is a strategy thing. But sometimes a straight answer would be nice.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/updates-september-2019
Who cares. Why does he need to be straight forward to you. You aren't anyone special. This is called not letting your opponent know what is going on and what to expect. I don't want the Cowboys letting anyone know what or if anything is wrong with Cooper or any other player.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares. Why does he need to be straight forward to you. You aren't anyone special. This is called not letting your opponent know what is going on and what to expect. I don't want the Cowboys letting anyone know what or if anything is wrong with Cooper or any other player.

stupid post
I didn't say he needed to let me know.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
10:38 a.m. - While Jason Garrett didn’t exactly commit to Amari Cooper being ready to play on Sunday, he didn’t seem overly concerned with his receiver’s latest ankle injury that will likely keep him out of Thursday’s practice.

“He had been dealing with a foot and ankle thing coming out of the ballgame,” Garrett said of Cooper. “He was limited (Wednesday). I don’t know how much he’ll do in practice today. We’re hopeful he’ll be fine as the week goes on.”

When asked again about his chances of playing against the Saints, Garrett gave a familiar response: “We’ll take his situation day by day and see what he’s doing as we lead up into the ballgame.”

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/updates-september-2019

Sorry I don't see any issue with what Garrett said

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Coaches do this all the time. They do not like to be up front about injuries and health.

mldardy

Reaction score
stupid post
I didn't say he needed to let me know.
Oh shutup. Your post is beyond stupid and whiny as well. You are complaining about something you want control over. Garrett nor the Cowboys owe you an explanation on Cooper's injury besides what has already been stated.

And yes you did state he needed to let you know. This is pretty straightforward

Irk me he will not be straight forward. I know at times it is a strategy thing. But sometimes a straight answer would be nice.
You're 'irked' because Garrett didn't give a straight answer which means you are need to know something or more

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It reads like a cry fest that Garrett should put the strategy aspect aside and just let us curious fans know if he is going to play or not.

If that’s not what you meant you should probably edit it.

Maybe you should read it over rand over to understand it.
Why in the hell you are jumping on me for, just respond with something good, instead of attacking me.
Not a cry fest, I said it irks me. I will live.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

I ever got this being some great strategy. As a team, I am going to prepare for your best players unless I know for a fact they are out. If a team prepares for Cooper and he doesn't play, it was not a waste of time and they are not behind the 8ball now. It's like preparing all week for a really tough exam and the professor ends up giving you a much easier assignment for the test.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh shutup. Your post is beyond stupid and whiny as well. You are complaining about something you want control over. Garrett nor the Cowboys owe you an explanation on Cooper's injury besides what has already been stated.

And yes you did stathe he needed to let you know. This is pretty straightforward

'Irk me he will not be straight forward. I know at times it is a strategy thing. But sometimes a straight answer would be nice.'

Stop being an idiot. Or can you.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop whining and get over it. 'WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Garret didn't tell me more about Cooper's injury, now I'm upset.':rolleyes:

Sounds to me like you are the one that is whining. And your post is still stupid.
I have no use for idiot posters like you.