Garrett on Cooper, vague as usual as to his ankle issue

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When enough people independently report reading your post the same way, perhaps it’s time to consider looking in the mirror.

Just a thought

No, I think you all need to take the look. Another stupid response.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But you are complaining that he didn't. smh

And another stupid one.
Read it again. Can you comprehend?

I can see 4 now being added to my ignore list just to get you allot stop whining. or at least you don't waste my time.

T-RO

Reaction score
And another stupid one.

I can see 4 now being added to my ignore list just to get you allot stop whining. or at least you don't waste my time.

Jazzy...this isn't your finest hour. Take your lumps and move on.

Zack Martin's back will be bothering him all year long. It will be a week by week, day-by-day deal. Same with Cooper's foot.

If you want to ignore everyone talking sense to you...enjoy your little island. I'm done here.

Carnes

Reaction score
And another stupid one.

I do comprehend Jason gave a vague answer and you are not happy because it was not straight forward. Pretty simple.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jazzy...this isn't your finest hour. Take your lumps and move on.

Zack Martin's back will be bothering him all year long. It will be a week by week, day-by-day deal. Same with Cooper's foot.

If you want to ignore everyone talking sense to you...enjoy your little island. I'm done here.

They aren't talking sense, they started in whining instead of a decent response. Now you want to get involved too. Just stop.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do comprehend Jason gave a vague answer and you are not happy because it was not straight forward. Pretty simple.

Whatever dude, just say that to begin with instead of the other stupid stuff.
That is what I said, it irks me when he does that. But no, you have to jump on it with a stupid post.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And don't go around the Daksters, they're on the prowl for anyone that had any doubts about him. They're for changing the holiday to Dakmas.

What the hell? Some posters do not have a hidden agenda, they see what they see and form an opinion from that. They see something different, they change their opinion. That damned Romo polarization has now manifested itself with Prescott and you would't know the team is 3-0 and 2-0 in the division.

Sorry I celebrate Festivus

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like where this thread is going.
Yep, when it gets to being mad about not being ignored, I am hanging out for a while. Can't miss the opportunity for my ubiquitous "can't we all just get along" post. Fuse lit, fanned by CC, hide and watch.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who cares. Why does he need to be straight forward to you. You aren't anyone special. This is called not letting your opponent know what is going on and what to expect. I don't want the Cowboys letting anyone know what or if anything is wrong with Cooper or any other player.
yup this...:hammer:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, I said I may need to. Again read my post.
AHA!!!! The "may need to put you on ignore" card. I have had that one used against me and I usually ask "what do I need to do to get may changed to will"?

That is akin to "I am going to tell on you" and it cracks me up when I see posters use it. I would never let anyone know they could get to me that easily by playing the ignore card. Besides that, I do not recall one poster here that hasn't written something that interested me.

And let me ask, what is the value of telling someone you're going to ignore them? I see the Grinch talking to his echo when I read that. I assume some have me on ignore but they won't give me any satisfaction because they won't pay attention to me for me to ask "why, oh why"?