Garrett on Cooper, vague as usual as to his ankle issue

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jqyrj.jpg

....but I'm still enjoying it

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
When this team is straightforward, people complain that we dont keep our strategy secret like the Hoodie in NE does.

When this team is not straightforward, people complain that we aren't transparent enough.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AHA!!!! The "may need to put you on ignore" card. I have had that one used against me and I usually ask "what do I need to do to get may changed to will"?

That is akin to "I am going to tell on you" and it cracks me up when I see posters use it. I would never let anyone know they could get to me that easily by playing the ignore card. Besides that, I do not recall one poster here that hasn't written something that interested me.

And let me ask, what is the value of telling someone you're going to ignore them? I see the Grinch talking to his echo when I read that. I assume some have me on ignore but they won't give me any satisfaction because they won't pay attention to me for me to ask "why, oh why"?

whatever dude, you are just as bad as them.
Go away troll

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Pin pointing when to expect a player back has caused riffs between the player and organization. We had a NT named Jay they said would be back in six weeks. Nine weeks later everyone was thinking Jay was faking it and unreliable. (Kawhi Leonard) After that Garrett started using day to day. So I understand why Garrett does it.

As a human being I can't control what i like and don't like. That happens naturally. So sometimes Garrett's day to day comments rub me the wrong way, because it toys with my piece of mind.

Here we are going into a game with no Gallup. If there is no Cooper then we are looking at a potential loss. So in this situation I'd like to here Garrett say, "Cooper will be a go for Sunday." That would really put my mind at ease.

We love our 'Boys and we worry about the players health. That's just part of being a fan, because heath issues lead to losses.